New member, Gday to all!
Welcome from another south aussie.
I know this may sound like a dumb question by what is Tathra?
Tathra is a little town on the cost in NSW. We had the 10th aniversary run there, and the SA mob are still WILDLY excited. Lovely town, they were very nice to us and the roads around there are spectacular! Grab a map, and head down there if you ever get a chance!
Sounds good, is it a regular ride or just a one of ? As long as it doesn't clash with the Moto gp i'll be in it.
(31-12-2009, 06:29pm)white k8 Wrote: Sounds good, is it a regular ride or just a one of ? As long as it doesn't clash with the Moto gp i'll be in it.

Won't clash with the GP, but first we have to have W/War 3 to deceide on the Place & Time, If it's Tathra again I'm tipping a crew of 10 ish min,
But if elsewhere can't say ( we don't like snow/sleet/cold ) We're crow eaters for god's sake, Dry est/hottest State, we like beaches & sunshine .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Sounds good, as long as there is a pub nearby it'll be ok. Am going to the moto gp so if it doesn't clash and can get time of work I'll probabaly go!
We don't let the annual meets clash with any of the big bike gatherings, not worth it.

Soon it is going to be time for someone to put their hand up to organise the next one. The Canberra mob are more than happy to pass on whatever we have learned.
Welcome mate, enjoy!

Bagster make the tank cover u are looking for, I had one on my LE when I had it. I doubt if anyone will have one in stock, about 4 weeks wait on ordering one (Made in France). If u still want one, pm me and I'll make it happen.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!