what did santa bring you?
geez crumpy .your family hate you by giving you ford gear ??? lol....heheh

tony at this moment my hubby and son are in awe cause you have your helicopter going and doing well...

gassick and gaye i couldnt think of a nicer pressie for you guys..was just only saing to niv the next big holiday we go on i wouldnt mind going too new orleans..the jazz,blues.sights and sounds..
cant wait too hear stairway too heaven on the mandolin
lol busgo naw niv loves his qwakkerr..

what with all the alcohol as prezzies guys??? anyone would think you like a tipple? hehe
My darlin family bought me an Hayabusa T shirt, cap, stubbie holder and key ring. Am I loved or what?

Now I just need the bike Lol3
It's a start...surely they must be getting you the bike next year for Xmas....they can't expect you to get about with the shirt, hat etc. without the bike itself!!!!
Ventura seat bag, a million pairs of thongs, perfume, wallet, clothes, a million car wash packs, gift vouchers. But no DD swimsuit model! :(
/
    I was quite lucky this year (and for the next fifty or so), but its a combined family gift that we bought.... Wadaya think !
Gee a photo of a boat that has to last for the next 50 Christmas', that's an expensive photo Lol3

Seriously though, very nice looking boat. I had better keep 1hotbusa away from this thread otherwise he will add a boat to his wish list.....it's already too long and filled with expensive stuff Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I think u can't tow a footer behind it! :p
/
A footer ???
(30-12-2009, 07:29pm)CJ03 Wrote: It's a start...surely they must be getting you the bike next year for Xmas....they can't expect you to get about with the shirt, hat etc. without the bike itself!!!!

Lol. "Its a start"... is what my family said. They are dead keen for me to get a busa. I just have to keep the Kwaka Nomad instead of selling it as was the initial plan. So a fair bit of overtime is in the pipeline now. Money should be sweet about the same time as the perfect red '05 comes on the market... I hope Very Happy
(30-12-2009, 08:29pm)Natcam Wrote: I was quite lucky this year (and for the next fifty or so), but its a combined family gift that we bought.... Wadaya think !

Beautiful! Got some specs? Mercruiser, Volvo powered? Deck shower? All important cassette toilet? Lol3
Yeh Crane. Had a couple of boats before, and took me a bit to get there. She's not new, but I likes Very Happy. 350 Magnum MPI V8, a can, sunbeds, CD, the full kit. (I get the "footer" bit now, thanks). Makes the wifes tow car look small Coolsmiley

I had big plans to get back on a ski, and even give wakeboarding a go, so I boat the biggest boat that I could afford, and now its too big for the missus to drag me around in....Bugger.
Looks good. It's huge. Just living the dream lol. For now my old skicraft will have to do! Lucky bastard
/
V- DUB sales must be good Natcam. lol

Piss off the tow gear and grab a fishing rod mate - the snapper and flathead are biting with a few big jewies hanging around.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(30-12-2009, 09:43pm)Natcam Wrote: Yeh Crane. Had a couple of boats before, and took me a bit to get there. She's not new, but I likes Very Happy. 350 Magnum MPI V8, a can, sunbeds, CD, the full kit. (I get the "footer" bit now, thanks). Makes the wifes tow car look small Coolsmiley

I had big plans to get back on a ski, and even give wakeboarding a go, so I boat the biggest boat that I could afford, and now its too big for the missus to drag me around in....Bugger.

Where's that pic taken Natcam...looks like it could be Croudace Bay or Swansea???
wow talk about boat envey.! noiceeeeeeee

all you need is playboy bunnies and a dressing gown.

whens the busa crowd gunna all aboard and take it for a spin? i can hear partayyyyy comming up.

just wondering who will be wearing the mankini?
I got a belated pressy. A new home theatre and celebrated by hitting the Lord Of The Rings set and the Eagles "Hell Freezes Over" in DTS..

Well that was my New Years day done and dusted.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO