New member, Gday to all!
Gday to all,I have just got into the web and met a couple of members from the club at Cudlee Creek in SA a couple of wks ago. I have a Limited edition k8 bought new and have just sold my copper/gold and silver 99 a few weeks ago, too many bikes! [ I have also a 09 Night Rod special, just for cruising]. I had the 99 for nearly 6 yrs. and it was a good bike, had many good rides, Great ocean road, Phillip Is. etc.Only problem was fuel pump issues, fixed by me, [I was a mechanic in a former life]. At present am looking for a tank protector for the k8, the cover type. Anyway good to find this site, looking forward to much info and maybe heading over for any club rides that may happen. White k8,
Welcome
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome to the club, from a fellow SA gen 2 rider (Black K8).

I'm sure you'll get lot's out of being involved with this forum and I look forward to seeing you on the road somewhere, sometime.

Cheers, Tim.Biker
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
(27-12-2009, 08:44pm)TempOzzy Wrote: Welcome to the club, from a fellow SA gen 2 rider (Black K8).

I'm sure you'll get lot's out of being involved with this forum and I look forward to seeing you on the road somewhere, sometime.

Cheers, Tim.Biker

Yeah, Welcome mate, the Amber Light in Lobethal is a good place to catch some of us on a sunny w/end or even week day.Pity you didn't find the forum in time to come to Tathra with us. See Ya round.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome mate.
Welcome Mate
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
Welcomemate it was carbonbusa and i that talked to you at cudle creek,glad to see you made it here,thairs a few more club cards we gave out that day ,hope to see more sa members join SA RULESLol2
cheers john
born to be mild
Welcome to the club.
Welcome was good to meet you at Cudlee Creek Very Happy

(27-12-2009, 11:02pm)king 62 Wrote: Welcomemate it was carbonbusa and i that talked to you at cudle creek,glad to see you made it here,thairs a few more club cards we gave out that day ,hope to see more sa members join SA RULES:
cheers john

John if you persist in calling it Cudle Creek then I will not be meeting you there anymore Lol2 Lol2

it is CudlEE Creek Pi_tongue Roll
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Welcometo the club
check out this 08 hayabusa tank cover http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...K:MEWAX:IT
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
hi and gday....come in and put your feet up and join in on the club
Thanks for that braddo, just what i'm looking for but trying to find a white one. Don't even know if they exist? Thanks to you too Cheeky, looking forward to some rides with other 'busas.
welcome aboard , if ya want to go for a ride , just mssg me or 1 of the others in adelaide, we are slowly starting to get a great bunch of lads together for regular rides.
cheers & beers
paul
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
OK, i only get every 3rd week end off so i'll keep in touch.