67 days and counting.....
Welcomebig john
born to be mild
Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome along for the ride BJ. So many new starters lately, we must be up there in club members now???? Great to see but where are all the new QLDers??? Looks like we have to get these great club cards out there.

Heidi - Not sure what "type" of woman you were referring to, but for the sort that came to mind I thought the bike would only confirm the suspicions !!! Haha

Make sure you crow loudly about getting your bike when you do BJ - you will need to to be heard amongst the rest of us that still do the same thing :)
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Here she is. On the 11/01/2010 I'll be kicking the door down at the RTA to get my licence at 08:30 and if all goes well i'll be picking her up at 09:00, already have the week off work Very Happy to go Biker ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards,

John

2fast4u
(25-11-2009, 01:25pm)big_john Wrote: Here she is. On the 11/01/2010 I'll be kicking the door down at the RTA to get my licence at 08:30 and if all goes well i'll be picking her up at 09:00, already have the week off work Very Happy to go Biker ...

Congratulations !!!Clap Very nice looking machine. Enjoy ! Very Happy
Umm 39 days... Yes
Regards,

John

2fast4u
33... Very Happy Bump
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Not counting by any chance, are you??
(08-12-2009, 02:17pm)big_john Wrote: 33... Very Happy Bump

Lol. Keep your eye on that date mate!

I remember the day in 1983 that I rocked up to the RTA (or whatever they were called in Vic back then) to get my license. I was there at 0900 on the dot, money in my pocket, theory in my head and my bike polished, fuelled and ready to go for the test...

it was Saturday...

they were shut Lol3
(08-12-2009, 09:51pm)Crane Wrote:
(08-12-2009, 02:17pm)big_john Wrote: 33... Very Happy Bump

Lol. Keep your eye on that date mate!

I remember the day in 1983 that I rocked up to the RTA (or whatever they were called in Vic back then) to get my license. I was there at 0900 on the dot, money in my pocket, theory in my head and my bike polished, fuelled and ready to go for the test...

it was Saturday...

they were shut Lol3
Lol2RollClap
19 Boobies4
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Hey Big John....................... it will be 18 days in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Hi BJ, was good to meet u the other day on the Kings X toy run, sorry I didn't get the chance to have a good chat, everyone was in my ear!.
16 days to go from Xmas day, woohoo!!

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

4 more sleeps... Drool
Regards,

John

2fast4u
I'm excited!

We want a quick photo of your face when you ride it the first time.