WA Track Day Wanneroo
For info of those who expressed an interest in a track day during the WA anniversary run, one is coming up on 20/12/09. Check the TrakDayz website for further info. I think there is only one spot left for Group 1 (beginners) but they usually allow a waiting list due to late cancellations.

Either way I'm going up so feel free to drop in and have a look during the day if you just want to have a sticky beak.
(09-12-2009, 03:38pm)Huls Wrote: For info of those who expressed an interest in a track day during the WA anniversary run, one is coming up on 20/12/09. Check the TrakDayz website for further info. I think there is only one spot left for Group 1 (beginners) but they usually allow a waiting list due to late cancellations.

Either way I'm going up so feel free to drop in and have a look during the day if you just want to have a sticky beak.

Huls would have love to done a track day but I'm back at work on the weekends again so I'm out unfortunately.

Cheers Rev004
Hey Huls

Saw you're post a wee bit late but still put my name on the standby list. If nothing eventuates I may still come up and have a look see.
Thanks for the info.
Where's Ya Snow Plough?