hi all
hi my name is Tim, im 21 years old straight off my restrictions i went and got myself a white 09 busa and loving every minute of it, i live in Greendale Vic, approx 30 min out of ballarat, looking for some local busa riders to go riding with, if u want to go for a ride one day just let me know

cheers

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC01736.jpg (Size: 32.03 KB / Downloads: 132)
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome timm wow what a bike to own straight off you p's mate top choice check out our rideing not talking thread and you will see rideing happening in your state
actually because of some technicality im still on my Ps but off my restrictions and seeing a busa with a p plate on turns alot of heads but the cops dont have any problems with me riding it
well thats good to here your not going to get into trouble on your busa mate
Welcome to the family buddy!!
(05-12-2009, 09:14pm)VNSVLE Wrote: Welcome to the family buddy!!

yep welcome man... and with every right-hand twist comes a grin Coolsmiley
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcome Busaing down the GOR! Drool My wife and I had a year of SV1000S ownership while living in Geelong. We had a ball despite the 80km/h speed limit. We found mondays and thursdays between ten and three were the best times. Have fun and stay verticle...ish!!
Welcome :)
Trophy

Good stuff Tim, straight off your P's ontoa Busa. Now that's what I call living life on the edge. Hve fun.
G'day Tim Welcome
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Welcome tim
born to be mild
welcome timmy think i might seen you on yah busa a while back white one with p s at yamaha land ballarat.
Welcome to AHC Tim, enjoy!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(21-12-2009, 10:35am)Darren Wrote: welcome timmy think i might seen you on yah busa a while back white one with p s at yamaha land ballarat.

that would have been me im there quite often and do u know of a forum site called the ballarat riders?
(29-12-2009, 08:51pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote:
(21-12-2009, 10:35am)Darren Wrote: welcome timmy think i might seen you on yah busa a while back white one with p s at yamaha land ballarat.

that would have been me im there quite often and do u know of a forum site called the ballarat riders?

yep sure do.