Mocha/Latte night in WA
(24-11-2009, 01:43pm)Huls Wrote: I could have sworn I posted up about attending this.

Anyway, see you there at 6:30pm.

Yeah I thought you had too as I've got you on my list of shirts to bring.
I might come down for this and meet a few of you :)
Cheers everyone that turned up..... I think there was about 11 all up.

It was good to put some faces to names..... even though i won't remember everyone Embarassed
(24-11-2009, 11:51pm)Cb Boy Wrote: It was good to put some faces to names..... even though i won't remember everyone Embarassed

Mocha / Latte Night - Tuesday 24th November:
x2. Great to meet new faces but I will also struggle to remember names to go with them Very Happy Good to see all you guys !!!

Brian (I think) asked me about where to ride in Perth - mate, send me a PM with your email address and I will reply with annotated maps of recent trips.

Expression of Interest / Rides:
A good way to see what rides are being planned is to check this thread: WA EOI Thread regularly. And feel free to post your ride here, even if it's a short / casual / informal thing. There's always someone itching for a ride and needing an excuse - so post up and let's ride !

10th Anniversary Run:
Also remember everyone is Welcome to come along for the 10th anniversary (world domination) ride to Pemberton early in December (send a PM to REV004 or myself for details). Or tag along for whatever stretch suits you.

Photoshoot:
There will also be photoshoot in Rockingham on the morning of the 10th Anniversary ride where we will try to photograph all the members with their busa's, and also all of the busa's together in date order !! So why not come along for the photoshoot ? The more busa's the better !! PM REV004 or me for photoshoot details.
AHC Xmas get together!!!
HI to All,
Just thinking out aloud & throwing an idea out there to you all, what are your thoughts on having an end of the year and xmas meal get together (Moche Latt'e night) at the "Left Bank" on Wednesday 23rd December.???? ( at 6:30 - 7:00 )
Is this a centeral location for all members, or is there another venue that would be more central for all??

See you all at Rockingham next Saturday.Biker

Regards,
Rob.
Good idea.
Trophy

Thanks to all the Guys at The Dome in Northbridge. It was good to meet some fellow Busa riders, and good to be made welcome. I look forward to the next coffee night and going on a ride with some of you real soon.
(27-11-2009, 11:43am)Iburgr Wrote: AHC Xmas get together!!!
HI to All,
Just thinking out aloud & throwing an idea out there to you all, what are your thoughts on having an end of the year and xmas meal get together (Moche Latt'e night) at the "Left Bank" on Wednesday 23rd December.???? ( at 6:30 - 7:00 )

Sounds good to me.Pi_thumbsup Thanks for organising !
Trophy

Youcan count me in, sounds great.
(27-11-2009, 11:43am)Iburgr Wrote: AHC Xmas get together!!!
HI to All,
Is this a centeral location for all members, or is there another venue that would be more central for all??

See you all at Rockingham next Saturday.Biker

Regards,
Rob.

Hell yer I'll be on holidays so I can finally make it to one of them WOO HOO
Buddy_away 
G'Day All,
Good to see some early responces to the Mocha/Latt'e night proposed for the 23/12/09 at the "Left Bank".
With a few weeks till the night, I was wondering and seeking your views on how do we want to go about it?

Options:
1) confirm numbers and book tables for a sit down meal. (Inside the Restaurant)... or
2) Sit outside in the "Beer Garden" as per last time we all met there and just have "Drinks" ,"Chips" etc..........in a casual atmosphere.

If the majority opt for option 1, I'll need to confirm the numbers - by NLT the 16/12 i reckon, and then make a booking to suit. Being so close to Xmas I expect the "Left Bank" to be pretty well full on, so early confirmed numbers would be appreciated.

See you all on Saturday.Yes
(03-12-2009, 09:23am)Iburgr Wrote: G'Day All,
Good to see some early responces to the Mocha/Latt'e night proposed for the 23/12/09 at the "Left Bank".
With a few weeks till the night, I was wondering and seeking your views on how do we want to go about it?

Options:
1) confirm numbers and book tables for a sit down meal. (Inside the Restaurant)... or
2) Sit outside in the "Beer Garden" as per last time we all met there and just have "Drinks" ,"Chips" etc..........in a casual atmosphere.

If the majority opt for option 1, I'll need to confirm the numbers - by NLT the 16/12 i reckon, and then make a booking to suit. Being so close to Xmas I expect the "Left Bank" to be pretty well full on, so early confirmed numbers would be appreciated.

See you all on Saturday.Yes

Hi Rob,

I would probably leave it low key IMO I'm extremely busy that week but I'm still a chance to get there. I would not be able to give you a guarantee for a sit down menu though hence the reason for keeping in informal.

If I don't get there I hope everyone has a great Chrissy and New Year look forward to catching up soon.
Yeap, now that I have thought about it, a sit down menu might be a little hard to put together seeing as we are only a couple more weeks left in December.
Therefore the informal gathering around the tree in the Beer garden as previous would be a better option, think i'll leave it at that.

Hope you can get along on the night.
Cheers,
Rob.
Count me in.
I would like to be there, but no promises.