busa's in your local area
(01-11-2009, 05:27pm)motoplast Wrote: On a lighter note, my ol' copper held her own (3up) against some weapon bikes (RSVRFactory4, R1's, Fireblades, ZX10's etc)Yes Go the mighty 'Busa.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Its not always the bike, its the rider Coolsmiley
Ive heard you can mix it with the best of them Pi_thumbsup
(03-11-2009, 02:04pm)NEMESIS Wrote:
(01-11-2009, 05:27pm)motoplast Wrote: On a lighter note, my ol' copper held her own (3up) against some weapon bikes (RSVRFactory4, R1's, Fireblades, ZX10's etc)Yes Go the mighty 'Busa.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Yep, I'll tell ya, I've taught Tex everything I know about riding... Pi_tongue
(04-11-2009, 09:42pm)pan Wrote:
(03-11-2009, 02:04pm)NEMESIS Wrote:

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Yep, I'll tell ya, I've taught Tex everything I know about riding... Pi_tongue

I really appreciate ur training & support Pan. Lol2 I guess when we get ur track bike ('Busa of course) up & running I'll be allowed to have a ride?!!Biker

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(05-11-2009, 07:36am)motoplast Wrote: I really appreciate ur training & support Pan. Lol2 I guess when we get ur track bike ('Busa of course) up & running I'll be allowed to have a ride?!!Biker

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Don't know about that yet Tex. You have to prove you can ride first... How long have you been riding for? Pi_tongue

Tell ya what. I'll ride slow and get you to follow me around the track for a couple of laps while I show you where to apex... then we'll see about letting you have a go... Pi_thumbsup
(05-11-2009, 08:29pm)pan Wrote:
(05-11-2009, 07:36am)motoplast Wrote: I really appreciate ur training & support Pan. Lol2 I guess when we get ur track bike ('Busa of course) up & running I'll be allowed to have a ride?!!Biker

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Don't know about that yet Tex. You have to prove you can ride first... How long have you been riding for? Pi_tongue

Tell ya what. I'll ride slow and get you to follow me around the track for a couple of laps while I show you where to apex... then we'll see about letting you have a go... Pi_thumbsup

No worries mate, when u think I'm ok, will u get on the back for a few lapsScary !! Trust me mate, I'll take it easy!Lol2

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

sataday 2.30 corner of kinggeorges rd and stony creek rd was a gen 1 busa couldnt see the colour but was wearing shorts n singlet Scary
i seen a white one leave the local bike shop as i was pulling up the other day.
(29-11-2009, 07:52pm)Darren Wrote: i seen a white one leave the local bike shop as i was pulling up the other day.

chuck in a bit more detail darren where when what colour ??
Spotted last night at 11.30ish a black gen 1 at Macca's at Panthers in Penrith. I was in the cage unfortunately (doing a mid shift coffee run for work) & it followed me out.
White Gen 2 ltd edition turning into Cottesloe Dr off Sunshine Blvd Mermaid Waters, wearing and a black T shirt and open faced helmet.

Also saw a Gen 2 black with the most hideous coloured yellow Kanji's on it on Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach. Designer must of had a bad day when he came up with those. Nice looking bike though.
New Blue one today, Wangaratta, just cruisin'
He didn't wave. (then again, would you wave to a bus full of oldies?)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
There's a blue/silver one [or is is blue/black? -a mate told me & I can't remember] just a few blocks from me.
blue 07 blue busa passed my house and he pipped his horn so im sure is was my mate BUSACRANKIN CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley
Jaffa/black 08 parked on footpath, corner of Cleveland Street and Bourke Street, Surry Hills area, Sydney Pi_thumbsup
We went to the BGW sale this morning and there was Driller, a 07 Blue and an08 Black Busa there too.

This afternoon we saw a 99 Red/Black on the Quakers Hill Parkway....maybe Hutch????
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten