Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
OK - now that Mitch is out of town we can resume normal BB&B sessions !!! Just kidding Mitch. Still - it has been a little while now so maybe we should be thinking of the next one - between now and the overnighter 5/6 Dec so the stories can start ahead of time perhaps?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Sounds like a plan,might be more B-Kings than Busas Lol3
Im good for the 26th Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
We should be good for then too,might be a bmw in the mix or a busa who knows
I'm in
I will bring some new business cards along for people that want some Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Guessing the 26th is Thursday coming so I will be there. Monoman - coming for a ride in a couple of weeks?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Hey Scott yes to both see you on thurs mmmmm what will i ride...............doing a run to1770 with streetfighters this weekend
Thursday's don't fit with my commitments these days but my lady and I are going to be eating with the guys at Stones Corner on Friday night this week. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome.
I take it some of us are still going tomorrow night. I'll be there sometime after 5.30. Pi_thumbsup
Me too
I should be there about 5.30-6.00 cant have the b-king numbers out do the busas Biker
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
about 6 pm for me
Name change Brissy Beer Bullshit & B-kings Undecided
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
was it that bad Rod??? pitty im away in emerald, this job has turned out to be a shit fight and almost all conditions have changed so wont be going back after chrissy. i might have to send claire down on the busa on 'C' Mode. hehe. talk to u all in the new year and have a good trip on the 5th.
busa, love em