Canberrans Sips Again
It's awfully nasty out there..... I don't think we're going to have much fun, no scooter riders tonight.....
(26-11-2009, 03:06pm)Heidi1 Wrote: It's awfully nasty out there..... I don't think we're going to have much fun, no scooter riders tonight.....

Stinking hot up here Pi_freak
The sky has gone black and we were admiring the lighting smashing all around the Brindabellas half an hour ago. We have a lovely view from up here on the 3rd floor. Now it is just black and raining. Scooter riders don't come out unless it is 22 degrees, poor little poppets!
(25-11-2009, 02:38pm)Madmax Wrote:
(25-11-2009, 09:22am)Heidi1 Wrote: 6.30, let's be on time and we'll park nose to tail across the front of Zeffers.

I may even be 5 minutes early mate!!Knuppel2PoliceKnuppel2PoliceKnuppel2

Cancelled due to weather guys. it's not only raining cats and dogs, I'm sure it's heiling (sp?) Taxis!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
It was wild and woolly on the way home, the wind gusts were so strong they were pushing the bike around on the road. It didn't matter, she was under control the whole way and I was just going with it not fighting, but I must have scared the crap out of a car coming towards me, they did a big counter swerve.
(26-11-2009, 07:56pm)Heidi1 Wrote: It was wild and woolly on the way home, the wind gusts were so strong they were pushing the bike around on the road. It didn't matter, she was under control the whole way and I was just going with it not fighting, but I must have scared the crap out of a car coming towards me, they did a big counter swerve.

You ought to see you on the black and purple coming at you from in front - No wonder the poor souls veered!!! I'm suprised they didn't leave the State.....okay Territory!!
Black/purple is feeling sad at the moment, I can't belive how badly I've neglected that bike in 4months. I've got some real work to do before Tathra!
(27-11-2009, 09:37am)Heidi1 Wrote: Black/purple is feeling sad at the moment, I can't belive how badly I've neglected that bike in 4months. I've got some real work to do before Tathra!

You must be going to post up picture of the rejuvinated Black and Purple girl!
I take it no sips this Thursday night!! prep time is precious time.

Have we got a meeting time and place yet for the Canberra Busas?
dont forget max to wear your shiny busa buckel this weekend (i think heidi still wants you to twirl)
I haven't seen the twirl, but I have seen the buckle, nice work!

I'm getting the busa back Thursday, Thursday night is prep time, can't let the Canberra chapter down. Simmo is still thinking about the route, we were looking at google maps today. I think the best way comes straight through Canberra, he hasn't decided which way to bring the NSW mob yet. Regardless, we need to be in Cooma at 1pm to catch the SA and parts of the VIC mob and maybe Busabazz and Busnova coming up the hill to meet us. I suggest you and I leave at 12 and pick Les up on the highway. If the Sydney mob are coming through, they should be coming at about that time anyway. Simmo will keep in touch via the phones.
(01-12-2009, 08:55pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I haven't seen the twirl, but I have seen the buckle, nice work!

I'm getting the busa back Thursday, Thursday night is prep time, can't let the Canberra chapter down. Simmo is still thinking about the route, we were looking at google maps today. I think the best way comes straight through Canberra, he hasn't decided which way to bring the NSW mob yet. Regardless, we need to be in Cooma at 1pm to catch the SA and parts of the VIC mob and maybe Busabazz and Busnova coming up the hill to meet us. I suggest you and I leave at 12 and pick Les up on the highway. If the Sydney mob are coming through, they should be coming at about that time anyway. Simmo will keep in touch via the phones.

Sounds like a plan ma'am.
Are we catching up tonight? I have the Ruffys staying with me for a while and they're bang up for it.
I think Max is on night shifts....but he'll correct me if I'm wrong
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(10-12-2009, 10:50am)Busdriver Wrote: I think Max is on night shifts....but he'll correct me if I'm wrong

I have a tech course tonight on plastering holes in gyprock walls. 6 till 9 so I'm out unfortunately.

Great to see the Ruffy's here at last.