XMAS PARTY NSW (AHC)
hey guys i knows its only november but xmas is comeing quickly ( i know i shouldnt have mentioned it ) and i was wondering if the NSW chapter of AHC wanted to get together for and end of yr bbq ? just food for thourt guys,this can prompt other states to get there own AHC xmas bbq up and going as well
Where do you guys normally hold the Xmas party???
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Blacktown under Bruces pool table Lol2 a Heidi
You spend ONE NIGHT under a pool table and that's all anyone ever remembers!! Knuppel2

I was safer under there than anywhere else with you drunk bastards lurching around! Now be quiet and pick a venue for the Christmas party.

I'll do drinks in the backyard for Canberra. LOAFIE SLEPT IN MY GARAGE AT THE LAST ONE! Beer
Sounds like a good idea, so long as there are more than 3 of us Lol3.

Depending on when this Xmas party may occur, we are in and if a venue is an issue it could possibly be held at our house (formerly known as AHC Spannering Headquarters). We have a decent size BBQ, plenty of room to party, park bikes and/or cars, and plenty of floor space (including under a pool table Lol3) if people cannot make it home.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Sorry Heidi, I couldn't resist.....Lol3
Kathy
How about next Friday & Saturday night at Tathra
& Heidi the pub has pool tables, what colour is GREEN Lol2
This time of the year is always hard to plan something
(26-11-2009, 01:52pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Sounds like a good idea, so long as there are more than 3 of us Lol3.

Depending on when this Xmas party may occur, we are in and if a venue is an issue it could possibly be held at our house (formerly known as AHC Spannering Headquarters). We have a decent size BBQ, plenty of room to party, park bikes and/or cars, and plenty of floor space (including under a pool table Lol3) if people cannot make it home.

thanks kathy thats much aprecated for the offer to have it at your place , all we need do is pick a date and go from there
Well for those either not attending Tathra or for those that want to attend, I propose Saturday 19th December for the NSW AHC Xmas party at 1hotbusa's and my place. All welcome.
Kathy
awsome kathy i will be there with bells on and seeing its late in december i can wear my tarthra shirt to the xmas party lol... i will bring meat salad n beer
I'm quite tempted by that! It is damn close to Christmas for the Canberra Cousins, but I'll see if I can rustle anyone up. Can I wear my santa suit? it is my favourite!
I don't get to wear it all that often!

Attached Files
.bmp   toyrun.bmp (Size: 160.03 KB / Downloads: 35)
thats a top shot heidi you should make that your avitar pix
The Newcastle crew normally have an end of year party of some sort as well.

Must see who is interested in hosting or has suggestions for a venue.

Time is slipping away, but hey, it is still November....
These things happen on the spur of the moment up this way.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Quote:I propose Saturday 19th December for the NSW AHC Xmas party at 1hotbusa's and my place. All welcome.

Seeya's there Pi_thumbsup