Mocha/Latte night in WA
+2
Same here
Can we post up who is coming to Northbrideg on the 24/11/09 so I know whose shirts to bring?

1 - Roo Boy Pi_thumbsupBikerTrophyClap
(10-11-2009, 10:17pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Can we post up who is coming to Northbrideg on the 24/11/09 so I know whose shirts to bring?

1 - Roo Boy Pi_thumbsup

I'll be there Biker on my Busa...Confused just a tad worried after earlier posts Knuppel2 but seriously, I do Wednesday nights regularly at the dome and it's all good Pi_thumbsup
I'll also be there on the 24th fella's,

Regards,
Rob.
I'm about 90% sure I'll be there on the 24th. I'll have to hang around at work for an extra hour but I'm good with that ..... NOT!
(10-11-2009, 10:17pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Can we post up who is coming to Northbrideg on the 24/11/09 so I know whose shirts to bring?

1 - Roo Boy Pi_thumbsupBikerTrophyClap

I am planning to be there (with a mate on a busa) so if you have the couple of shirts for me that would be handy.
cheers
Coolsmiley
Very Happy Bump Very Happy
I will also be in Rockingham tomorrow (Sunday) between 8am and Noon so you Rocko boys can pick your shirts up from me there.
Will be at: 22 Mclarty Rd, Shoalwater, just off Safetybay Rd.
Sorry fella's, I will now not be able to make it on the 24th as something urgent has come up, which I can't get out off .
See you all on the 5th at Rockingham for the photo shoot though.

regards,
Rob.
(21-11-2009, 02:25pm)Roo Boy Wrote: I will also be in Rockingham tomorrow (Sunday) between 8am and Noon so you Rocko boys can pick your shirts up from me there.
Will be at: 22 Mclarty Rd, Shoalwater, just off Safetybay Rd.

Hi Guys,
Roo Boy droped the shirts off to me on Sunday and they look great Clap
These are the ones I have got Levi, Rev004, Duc13, Yards, Rock and Brian Addison, if you would like to pick them up or I will give them to you on the big day.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(23-11-2009, 10:33am)andcad Wrote: Hi Guys,
Roo Boy droped the shirts off to me on Sunday and they look great Clap
These are the ones I have got Levi, Rev004, Duc13, Yards, Rock and Brian Addison, if you would like to pick them up or I will give them to you on the big day.

Thanks for that Andy & Mark.
Andy, I'll no doubt be in Rockingham before the big one, so I'll give you a call to organise pick up.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
:trophy
I would like to attend Northbridge on the 24NOV09. Where will you be meeting? Can I organise one of these shirts?
Gasgaz and Katie will be there
(23-11-2009, 02:53pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: I would like to attend Northbridge on the 24NOV09. Where will you be meeting?

When:
630pm on Tuesday, November 24th.

Where:
DOME cafe, 149 James St, Northbridge
(CNR James & Lake St)

There are bike bays on either side of the Dome cafe Biker See you there Very Happy
I could have sworn I posted up about attending this.

Anyway, see you there at 6:30pm.