Michelin Pilot Power
(18-11-2009, 05:40pm)Madmax Wrote: Thanks for the feedback guys. It will be interesting to see how they perform on the way down to Tathra and then on the loop.

Cheers and thanks again.

Max

Max, Wolf from Brisbane posted on the 16th Nov ,he has some i think.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=13806

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
My last set was power on the front and sport on the back. The front was great, and for the first time ever, the back outlasted the front.

The sport let go a few times and often left black marks when powering out of corners (left a few brown marks too) Not really comfortable with the sport, was always conscious of throttle control out of corners and not get on it too hard too early. (It never balled up - not even on the track)

The power on the front stuck like glue.

Just put on a new power for the front, and trying out the 2CT road on the back(Got some 2up touring to do). Only a couple of hundred kms so far, feels good(new tyres always feel good), will see how they perform 2up with gear down to Tathra.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Just got fitted with new power front & road 2 rear, had the OEM 015's on before. First ride out I was quite impressed with front grip & feedback - something I was never happy with on the Bridgestones.
Ran with 42 Psi cold front & rear.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
(18-11-2009, 08:04pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(18-11-2009, 07:53pm)Madmax Wrote:
(18-11-2009, 07:01pm)larra Wrote: pilot power. grip is not very good but still not bad either
mine slips sometimes under hard acceleration..
wearwise is quite good.

Thanks guys, I'm hearing the words "slipping" and ot liking that at all. Hal, my dealer, saidf the current flock of Powers warm up a little more quickly than the previous and are nearly as sticky as the ZZVipers and a lot more than the Storms.

I'm going to find out when I get them on the biuke.

Cheers.

Gets some super coarsers, the sticky ones. Or the 016 or 003 road and race OR some chocolate donuts Pi_thumbsup

Gotta love those donuts old man.
(18-11-2009, 08:23pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(18-11-2009, 05:40pm)Madmax Wrote: Thanks for the feedback guys. It will be interesting to see how they perform on the way down to Tathra and then on the loop.

Cheers and thanks again.

Max

Max, Wolf from Brisbane posted on the 16th Nov ,he has some i think.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=13806

Thanks Greeny
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!