Hi from the South Coast
Welcome Andrew and Lynny.

Fancy waiting 25 years to hook up again. I bet there are some stories between those two dates.Smitten

Good thinking on the upgrade path but handle with care.

There will always be busa riders passing through your town so keep an eye out for us.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(30-10-2009, 06:17pm)BUSGO Wrote: Welcome Andrew and Lynny.

Fancy waiting 25 years to hook up again. I bet there are some stories between those two dates.Smitten

Yes, and thank you for that. The time without my girl is fraught with stories... but we are together now with a gaggle of kids; from one who is getting married next month, another uni student, twin 17 year olds to a three year old who's still unsure about Daddy's big bike because its "very noisy". I think she'll be a busa fan after her first ride tho.

(30-10-2009, 06:17pm)BUSGO Wrote: Good thinking on the upgrade path but handle with care.

We shall. Our primary attraction to the busa is the effortless torque that is available. We did quite a few decent distance rides on our SV1000S and loved 'em. The Hayabusa promises an even better experience.

(30-10-2009, 06:17pm)BUSGO Wrote: There will always be busa riders passing through your town so keep an eye out for us.
Biker

And all Australian Hayabusa Club members should feel free to call when passing through and needing a break. If I'm on R&R (50% of the time) we are only two minutes from good coffee. My number is in the "emergency numbers" thread... Hey, sometimes coffee's that important Lol3
never more truer words spoken - ahh coffee.

Welcome to the club.
Go hard, or Go home!
Ahh, Coffee, if it's not Moccona then I'll be back a gear & on the gas past ur place!!Lol2Lol2.
Seriously though Guy's, Welcome to AHC and we look forward to catching up, sounds like u have a sense of humour, u'll fit in!

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

PS: I suppose if Nescafe is on, I'll put some wear on my front brake pads!Roll
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Welcome
Welcome, good to have you herePi_thumbsupRoll
welcome man...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Cheers for the welcome! Hope your 10th anniversary weekend went well for those who went. We spent the weekend prepping our Kwaka for sale. Just waiting on a new screen. Should sell quick we hope. We were drooling at an '05 red Busa from a dealer on bikepoint for a few days there but its gone now. We've decided to buy as high up the Gen 1 market as we can, hopefully a well loved modded and mapped bike.

Hey, what is it with bikepoint and bikesales? They seem to have the exact same bikes on both sites. Any other sites good for viewing Busas?

Cheers
I think you have the weekends a bit screwy Crane, Tathra is 4/5/6 Dec in Tathra. Does that make a difference to whether or not you and the misses can come?
Ah, I'm a goose. I'm in Ballarat atm getting ready to give away my eldest daughter at her wedding so I'm a little disorientated at the mo... Yes, we may be able to get down there after all, so if you see a big green barge in the rough shape of a bike, that'll be us Very Happy
EXCELLENT!!! We'd love to meet you! Have fun with the wedding, it must be one of the best days of a dad's life to be able to give away his daughter. My dad is massively pissed off, he has three girls and hasn't managed to get rid of ONE of us yet!

Have a great time, pics or it didn't happen!
Ahhh... the circle of life. Giving away a daughter, living in expectation of Grandchildren, selling the jolly green tugboat, buying a slice of the good life (your Hayabusa), joining our wonderful little community and living in God's own country. Does it get any better than this? Well... of course it does. Be greedy... be verrrryyyyy greedy! You're on a very good roll. Just keep rolling!

Yes, I realise there isn't a circle in any of that but I'm too lazy to go back and change it to something like "The good life" or "It just gets better and better" or ... well... you get the idea.

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you around the traps Welcome

Regards... Rob (Astro)
(13-11-2009, 11:16pm)Heidi1 Wrote: EXCELLENT!!! We'd love to meet you! Have fun with the wedding, it must be one of the best days of a dad's life to be able to give away his daughter. My dad is massively pissed off, he has three girls and hasn't managed to get rid of ONE of us yet!

Have a great time, pics or it didn't happen!

Haha! And I've got three more to go! Does your dad ride? You're right tho, it was a great day full of emotions and pride that I've not experienced to quite such a degree before. Ok, before I get all misty again Lol3 here's a couple pics

Daddy and Daughter
[Image: 151120091301.jpg]

Rider and Pillion
[Image: 131120091236.jpg]

(14-11-2009, 12:10am)Astro Wrote: Ahhh... the circle of life. Giving away a daughter, living in expectation of Grandchildren, selling the jolly green tugboat, buying a slice of the good life (your Hayabusa), joining our wonderful little community and living in God's own country. Does it get any better than this?...

...Welcome aboard. Hope to see you around the traps Welcome

Regards... Rob (Astro)

Cheers Rob,
Lol3 Yes, the tugboats definently got to go. And yes again, sometimes I got to pinch myself, I'm so blessed.

So I guess finding you all in Tathra wont be that hard eh? Just look for a big bunch-a-Busas Smitten
They are BEAUTIFUL pictures, isn't your daughter lovely, and you look proud as punch. Congratulations to you all. Nope, my Dad doesn't ride, I am an abberation in my family. Apart from the hair, height, freckles and dodgy vision, I could be adopted!!
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Cheers king 62

Turns out my roster doesn't let Lynny and I get to Tathra for the anniversary Frown so we're going to have a picnic lunch at the Moruya bridge on Sunday 6th and do a bit of Hayabusa spotting instead :)

So given that, we went on a ride down to Tathra today on one on the last rides on the big green barge that will we be doing. Its a beautiful place! We had lunch at the wharf and watched a humpback whale with calf play around in the bay for a while which was cool. Didn't see one Busa but we might have been there a little early in the season Very Happy The road is great down there! So if anyone knows anyone who's looking for a cruiser in great condition, tell em not to be shy.