Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
I thought we found out who it was , or do i just no .
You best give me a call if your not comming out and i might keep it Quiet Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks Volvi. Well, lots has happened since my last posting on here as a few members would know...... I've got my bike licence, I've gotten my bike, I've done a advanced braking and cornering courses, I got cancer..... damn!

so if you've been wondering where I've been, the best answer before 2 weeks ago was something like... on the couch sleeping and wondering why was I so tired all the time...... the tiredness wrecked me. I popped into the forum from time to time but didn't post. Anyway, 2 wks ago was diagnosed with cancer, have already had surgery to remove the tumour (blew a day of work the day before with some friends and got a good ride in as it may be awhile before I'm back on the bike) and will be starting treatment just after xmas. The good news is that we got it early and it looks like I'll be back terrorising the streets in no time :)

Then today - black friday was a mixed bag. Took the dog to the vet (in a friends car which is much smoother to ride in than mine - the bumps are killers!) and low and behold who zooms past at an intersection??? the mystery rider.... I'm sure it was him. Now when I first spoke to Volvi a yr ago I said I think the bike is red and white with white ferrings and the red hayabusa symbol on the ferrings. Further research and discussions revealed that there has never been a red and white model so we assumed I was mistaken and that it was a Jaffa. Today I can confirm that it was red and white, white ferrings with the red hayabusa symbol on the ferring. I still think it is a Suzuki but it did not look exactly like a busa. So maybe that is why we never found him? I gave chase but got every red light so lost him pretty quick but he was outbound on Kingsford Smith Drive at around 9.45am today (13/11/09). Same helmet and all. I had to ditch the search to take the dog to the vet (who is now unexpectedly in surgery to have some tumours removed from her back). I can deal with me having the big C.... but the dog... well.... kind of need her functioning as per normal atm.....

Just when I'd actually given up on ever finding the mystery rider...... lol..... far out!!! I have started just recently to see someone and he is fantastic and I reckon he may be a keeper ;) That being said, I'd still like to meet the mystery rider if he's out there tuning in. People who live life that full are always welcome at my table. It's been one week short of a year since that fateful day..... would be a nice b'day present (early Dec) to finally meet :)

So gang... here I am.... back here asking for help.... kind of like 'Make a wish foundation for big kids" sort of thing.... lol Reckon I'm due for some good luck.......
(13-11-2009, 01:45pm)ROD Wrote: I thought we found out who it was , or do i just no .
You best give me a call if your not comming out and i might keep it Quiet Very Happy

Nope... never found him.... found a lot of good people and a few good friends but never the mystery rider... unless you know something I don't?????? lol..... spit it out Rod!!!!!Knuppel2Lol2
YOU ARE KIDDING ME!! I thought we had given up the chase! These things always happen when you least expect them (and when you need them). Good to have you back Damsel and good luck with the fight. Don't worry about the lumpy dog, I had lumps taken off my 15 year old terrier early this year, and she is MOTORING along.

Photos of the bike!

Cheers

Heidi
im sorry to here damsel that you have the big C sweety please know that all our best wishes thourts an prays are with you and your family at this time Grouphug
damsel knowing the fighting spirit and the never give up outlook on life youll be right in no time...but its a bloody tough time youve had kiddo.. sorr about the puppy too.i,m mad about my animals and feel the way you do too.

the mystery busa rider is a sign i reckon..he lead you to this forum who knows whats next..

details about your new man!!!!!! lordy girl you cant have us hanging like this
Wow Damsel!!!! I was wondering what happened to you. You have been off the radar for a while.

Sorry to hear about you (and your dog) having the cancer, but glad to hear that you are ungoing treatment. I have faith that you will beat it.

So you got yourself a possible keeper Smitten, congratulations. Good things come to those who wait and when least expected, so who know hopefully you will get to meet this mystery Busa rider......maybe you can pass your Busa rider to a single friend, just to keep him close Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Well damsel you have finally reappeared.
I am so glad that you found whatever it was early and hope that your resurgence is full on.

Seems you don't really need to meet the mystery man now but may be best if you do to settle old urges. lol.

Got the bike, got the licence, got the skills, got the lumpy dog. Now get out there and have fun.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hiya Damsel,

Good to see you have not lost that great sense of humor you keep entertaining us with.

This hase been a great "Young & the Restless" ongoing episode. I can still remember where we last left off.

You go girl, Fight The Fight, and never ever give up.

Its rare to see these days.

Wishing you all the best,
Steve
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(02-01-2009, 09:23pm)Volvi Wrote: Ok boys this is a first for the club. I have verified details and this is a genuine request.

Mystery busa rider sought by one beautiful damsel in distress, now I know there would be many laying claims to be this knight in shining armour especially after seeing her picture. However in order to qualify.....your "Riding Shoe" will have to fit.

To fit and awake this "sleeping beauty" you will have to give me details only known to this particular rider, the damsel and myself acting as intermediary.

His steed will in all probability be a Jaffa Orange/Black. He may be in his late 20's or 30's. light blue eyes and live in Brisbane area.

The details he is to furnish me with in order to qualify:
Damsel's car discription.
Aprox. date of encounter.
Location of meet and short conversation with said damsel.

If at the expiration of 14 days (ok 30 if im pressed) and the shoe doesnt fit, or busa riders armour is "being polished" by his wife and remains quiet of said encounter, under those conditions I make first claim to give said Damsel in distress her first ride on a busa at warp speeds, yes shes a speed freak.

Ok herewith her email:
Quote:This email is a call for assistance as I really need some help! Just over a month ago I was driving through Fortitude Valley in Brisbane when I was totally distracted by a guy on a bike which I believe to be a Hayabusa (I don't know bikes well, but it had the Japanese writing on the faring so think it is a Hayabusa). He was having waaaay too much fun, looked way too good, was perfectly cheeky and had just enough confidence to be sexy and not arrogant. I on the other hand was jet lagged, in post trip depression, frustrated with staff and generally having a rough time of it, but was enjoying giving my car a workout none the less (I had just left my office to grab a coffee with a new staff member and clear my head before putting on my Wonder Woman suit again when I met this guy....). After a bit of cat and mouse in the traffic and a few quick exchanges at red lights I ended up pulling over to pick up my employee and the biker followed. He was chatting away and for the first time in my life I was speechless around a guy! I was pretty flustered and didn't get to give him my number or get his. Sadly we didn't even exchange names before I saw my new employee coming charging over to "rescue me" (he thought I may have been in some trouble) and I totally let this guy get away and it wasn't from a lack of effort on his behalf.

I'm a single, successful, athletic, outgoing, lass who is generally out for a bit of mischief and can't believe that I missed this opportunity for a bit of adventure! I'm having some difficulties moving on from the whole thing - it was extremely sexy - and I am driving my friends nuts about the whole thing (they are happy to verify this!!!). Therefore I've made an executive decision to try and find this guy and see where it leads :) Besides that, my friends want to know if he has that effect on me again - speechless that is. They say they're willing to pay for it actually ;) They will (I hope) also verify that I am not a crazy stalker chick! I've attached a recent photo as well so you can see that I'm not setting you up for some grief.

I really have no clue how to find this guy but am hoping that you can help. I know under the Privacy Act you cannot disclose members personal details so I am hoping that you can help by posting a request on your website or by sending out an email to your members to see if anyone can help me find the mystery biker, so my details can be passed onto them or give permission to give theirs to me. I'd really like to take this guy out! Of course, I don't want my details being given to the wrong person either, so we would have to put in a question that only the real guy would know such as what colour/type of car did I have or where did we pull over and talk.

I really hope you can help a girl out here, but if you need a bigger cause before you do, you need to know that this is also for the safety of all orange motorbike riders in SEQ! LOL - my friends are chasing them down all over town in the search for this mystery man! :) In addition your involvement would always give you a good story to tell especially if we found the right guy....it's all a bit of fun.

Please let me know either way before the curiosity kills me!! I'll be in contact shortly if I don't hear from you to beg and plead for your support. Please don't make me take you out to the Valley on a Saturday night so you can see how bad the odds are for single girls who appreciate men being men and quality!! ;)

BTW - you're website is really good.

Kind regards and fingers crossed

T.............

Let the 'Contest' begin.

well i wish i could say it was me lol
Hey there Chicky!!

Bloody good to see your post!!! My word this mystery biker knows just how to give you the irks, just when you thinks the trails somewhere south of stone cold... there he zips by you again.

I happen to see a busa or two on my recent journey north, what can I say the fingernails survived - how I bloody well don't know.

Glad that you blew school for the day for a ride, never better a prescription for you there. Rest up and get back on that pony!

Cheers xXx
Go hard, or Go home!
Good luck damsel, sounds like you could use some about now!

You should shoot down to Tathra the 4,5,and 6th of December for some therapy - jack Daniels of course. It would be a blast for the 60 odd members who will be there just to lay eyes on you......at last....!

Good luck with the Big C mate, you're a fighter and a winner, you'll beat it for sure! As Missy said - great to see your words back on here again.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
If its Red & White your proberly just chasing the postman Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
She thought she had long lost him
The spunk on steed of steel
His muscled arms around her
Her dream it was to feel

Then when all was almost forgotten
A sighting did memory stir
The familiar red and white
Then gone again in a blur

Was it the Busa Phantom
Finally again she had in sight
Or maybe just an ambulance
Damn I wish she'd get it right
Biker

Give the "Fats" a kiss for me "T"
(13-11-2009, 09:40pm)ROD Wrote: If its Red & White your proberly just chasing the postman Lol2

lol... you may have had me questioning things earlier in the year... but now I'm a big 400 rider I know that not to be true.... I can at least catch AND pass the postman Lol3
But do you arrive on time?