new busa owner
just thought id do a formal introduction as promised in the thread i posted a few days ago.my name is mark and im 25 years old,been riding dirt bikes for a long ime,current dirt basher is a honda crf450r.i got into road bikes around a year ago and thought id do the right thind as i had my learners at the time and bought a hyosung gt250,i kept it for around 3 months and sold it due to the lack of excitment and not really feeling the pride i do now with my busaTrophy.....i picked up my spankin white 09 on tuesday and havent got to bed till 2am the past two nightsPi_tongue...this bike is amazing i just love being on it and i blame nemisis from this forum for getting me hookedKnuppel2 well thats enough from me so hi everyone and thanks for all the great info on this sitePi_thumbsup
welcome to the family dude Grouphug cant wait to see some pics
welcome mate!!!! hope you enjoy the busa for many years to come!
You bought a hyosung gt250 . . . I'd be keeping that quietLol3

Welcome to the club mate, now if only you'd bought a black 'busa, and not a poofy white one you'd be acceptedShowback

enjoy - may I suggest a quick fang to Tathra maybe at the end of the month?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
welcome and congrats on the white k9!!!!!

lol at no sleep..how many times have you washed it yet?

i still walk out side and grin at my bike..i have a black k9

i bet youll be getting some pipes pretty soon..everyone here is pretty helpful..
Welcome big b,

The 'busa is a HUGE step up from the slightlyhung GT250....take your time gettin' used to the extra cubes, m8 !!
Bring it to Tathra (4/5/6 Dec.) to help run it in (and so we can all drool all over itDrool)

keep it fun...
bazman.
Coolsmiley
welcome man, and enjoy the bike!
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
thanks for the kind words ppl.yeah lets just forget the hyosung was even mentioned im not too proud but tried to do the right thingPi_tongue...i have already ordered a set of m4s and some pazzo shortys,the standard pipes on this thing are insanely huge.i havent washed it yet too busy riding it.what is recommended for cleaning???
(13-11-2009, 07:36pm)big b Wrote: what is recommended for cleaning???

"Plexus" will bring it up even shinier than when it was on the showroom floor....Pi_thumbsup
Welcome D***head lol.

Next time your over il show you what you clean it with.
They promote it at servos sometimes, its called FW1.

I swear by the stuff.
See you later on most likely haha!
G'day big b Welcome

Congrats on the K9 Clap Trophy
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(12-11-2009, 10:05pm)big b Wrote: i blame nemisis from this forum for getting me hooked Knuppel2

Awww... don't blame Nem.... it's his meds talking.

Welcome aboard.
(15-11-2009, 09:15pm)Astro Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 10:05pm)big b Wrote: i blame nemisis from this forum for getting me hooked Knuppel2

Welcome aboard.

For the last time astro, no more meds!
a question.where do you get plexus from?
(17-11-2009, 07:56am)NEMESIS Wrote:
(15-11-2009, 09:15pm)Astro Wrote:

Welcome aboard.

For the last time astro, no more meds!

Ok... my bad.

Blame Nem.

Yes