Marks bike will be sold
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that Marks bike will be sold as the repair yard has bought it.

Not sure if they will be selling if after its fixed but wanted to let Sydney siders know that if they do look at a bike with the rego OK60 that is has been involved in Marks accident.

I sadly couldnt take the bike back but do have some parts for sale. They havnt asked for the pillion seat yet, and Mark also had bought a bag and new visor for it. He had also picked up the day before his accident a K & N filter for the bike.

If anyone is interested in buying these goods send me a pm and I can send pics etc for those interested. I am willing to sell what Mark paid for them, although I have no idea about the pillion seat?

Cheers
Fifi
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
(05-11-2009, 03:31pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that Marks bike will be sold as the repair yard has bought it.

Not sure if they will be selling if after its fixed but wanted to let Sydney siders know that if they do look at a bike with the rego OK60 that is has been involved in Marks accident.

I sadly couldnt take the bike back but do have some parts for sale. They havnt asked for the pillion seat yet, and Mark also had bought a bag and new visor for it. He had also picked up the day before his accident a K & N filter for the bike.

If anyone is interested in buying these goods send me a pm and I can send pics etc for those interested. I am willing to sell what Mark paid for them, although I have no idea about the pillion seat?

Cheers
Fifi

This must be hard for you to do FiFi. If you need a hand to do this just give us a yell sweetheart and we'll do it for you.

Take care mate, you're in our hearts and our prayers.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi FiFi,

PM Sent. RE:- Air Filter
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Sorry about the mixup Vella in regards to the K & N filter. I should have said it was from an 06 Model.

So for sale (sorry mods I have realised Im doing this in the wrong section) is a K & N filter and a screen (windscreen, if thats what you call them) for an 06 model.

There is also a ventura bag for sale. If you want these items just send me a pm and hopefully I can give you the right information about them.

Cheers

Fifi
Fifi a brand of the screen and also style ie double bubble / touring etc may help for those people interested. Pi_thumbsup
As for in the wrong section Knuppel2 don't worry about it ........... if any one objects we'll send Max's posse to get them Pi_freak
Ok I have just gone into Marks PM's and seen that the screen that he bought and Im now selling is an OEM screen. Hope this helps those who wish to purchase it.

Cheers

Fifi

And thanks for sticking up for me fasterfaster.....
Fifi a pleasure .............. plus from the strength you have shown you don't need sticking up for Very Happy Pi_thumbsup
You're right mate, don't worry. Take photos of the things, that always helps.
fifi your a top person..your strength is amazing.
pity i just bought a ventura bag but i will ask around amongst our mates if they want one.
You guys are amazing for a persons emotional state. Thank you very very much.

I will be posting pics shortly....

There is no rush on selling these items, but I just thought I would put them out there for those that need them as I dont.

Also wanted to add that Marks Hayabusa will be sold as of Saturday, and if anyone does come across it just keep in mind that it was involved in an accident so to make sure you really check it over..

The rego on it was: OK60

Cheers and once again thanks guys... MWAH

Fifi
fifi thankyou for the warning about the bike..

would they sell it with the original rego?

sweety if you need anything at all just ask!!!!!
I assume they will be selling it with the same rego number.. There isnt any reason why they would change it....

The repair mob at Windsor Kaleidoscope (I think they are called) have the bike and will be buying it from me. Im pretty sure they will be selling it after they repair it, however the guy might have bought it for himself. I will ask my mate whos handling the sale for me, as I couldnt do it. I didnt want to see the bike, although it didnt have much damage from what Ive been told. Mostly faring damage...

I will update later for those who are looking at purchasing in the near future..

Cheers

Fifi

ps. and thanks for the offer of assistance....
Nah mate, you don't need to see the bike, let someone else handle all that stuff. Best case is someone will buy it for the engine. Don't worry about it.
Thanks Heidi. Im pretty sure the bike will be sold intact.... Like I said the damage wasnt that bad, the insurance company quoted $6,600.00 only.. From what Ive been told the farings alone cost about $6000.

Anyways, I just wanted to warn anyone from here just in case they were looking at the bike...

MWAH and take care all..