It's just a bike
It's just a bike!!!!! Was the comment I got from an idiot in the city bike parking area.
I'd parked my bike a suitable distance from the next one. Both of us facing the same direction.
Came back in the arvo to go home. Some WANKER on a harley look-a-like has reversed in into the space between me & the next one.Wtf
It was that close I couldn't even get my leg down between the 2 bikes.Idiot2
His rear indicator was not straight because it had been jammed in against my faring.
MAN WAS I PISSED OFF..............
Luckily there was no major scratching.

I lifted the back of his bike away so I could actually get onto mine. Accidentally stepping on both his rear indicators as I was getting onto my bike.....Wm

It was a scooter rider standing by, watching that commented "It's just a bike". He was lucky he wasn't standing closer. Him & his scooter would have ended up plastered across the street.......
Louwai no how you feel some people just don't give a shit.

I have had people squeeze bikes in between me and my mates bikes in the past which caused us all sorts of problems but when there is 2 of you that's when you have the last laugh.

We picked up his Harley with a fair bit of trouble mind you and wedged it in between some steel bollards and a post box I wished I could have seen the look on his face when he came back. As my mate said well one good turn deserves another.
its unfortunate to read posts like this.there is nothing worse that an ignorant bike rider.some 1 that has no code nor morals towards there fellow brother or sister rider.we are all fighting to be recognised as a big part of the community and show that we are normal every day people.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on ignorant riders
It's a bit like the carpark & the car I guess Kev.
My other half reckons I'm a bit anal with the car. But I absolutely can't stand people that don't look after other people's stuff.

In a carpark I tend to park right at the back.
1) All the lazy people park close to the shops etc because they don't want to walk. And because they are lazy, they are also usually fat. Beacuse of this they will ALWAYS hit the car beside them with their door, otherwise they can't get out.
2) + I get excersize walking to the shops from the back of the carpark.

My car is 2.5yrs old & since Jan 09 has been used every day as a reps car by my other half. In the last 9nths it has received more damage than the previous 2ys x3. All from other people hitting it when it's parked. (except for 1 scratch that I did with the trailer hitch)
Its just these Qld Mobs Bryan Very Happy ok im off to hide now
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
"In a carpark I tend to park right at the back.
1) All the lazy people park close to the shops etc because they don't want to walk. And because they are lazy, they are also usually fat. Beacuse of this they will ALWAYS hit the car beside them with their door, otherwise they can't get out.
2) + I get excersize walking to the shops from the back of the carpark."

That's got me written all over it...I tend to be a bit the same way with my Busa. Nothing pisses me off more than coming out of a shop to find some retard leaning on, touching, drooling on, breathing near my Busa without written permission from ME!!!
(09-11-2009, 08:35pm)CJ03 Wrote: "In a carpark I tend to park right at the back.
2) + I get excersize walking to the shops from the back of the carpark."

That's got me written all over it...I tend to be a bit the same way with my Busa. Nothing pisses me off more than coming out of a shop to find some retard leaning on, touching, drooling on, breathing near my Busa without written permission from ME!!!

Yeah, what is it with some "retards" U find them sitting on or leaning against ur bike, with the attitude of : "So, it's only a bike". Could u imagine if they found u sitting in their fully sic shitbox! . Dickheads.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

I had some nob sit his kid on my bike in St Kilda i was only 5 metres away so i hit the remote start you could still hear the kid screaming a klm away Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
lol thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I find sometimes i park my bike in public, newtown etc i come back and some f*** has been f*&^ing with my missile switch and theres dirty finger prints on polished alloy $^&$ im yet to see anyone do it i thought i might get a sticker "touch my bike & ill touch ya wife"
(09-11-2009, 09:01pm)ROD Wrote: I had some nob sit his kid on my bike in St Kilda i was only 5 metres away so i hit the remote start you could still hear the kid screaming a klm away Very Happy
Lol2Lol2Pi_freakLol2Lol2

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Get a Stumpy Tailed Cattle Dog.........problem solved!!!Lol2Lol2Lol2
(09-11-2009, 09:01pm)ROD Wrote: I had some nob sit his kid on my bike in St Kilda i was only 5 metres away so i hit the remote start you could still hear the kid screaming a klm away Very Happy

Yeah I did that in Melb one night Rod. Funny watching them react.Scary
I parked beside the SBS building at Fed Square where most bikes do & I was up stairs in the restaurant in the Young & Jackson on the opposite cnr. (About 300m away from the bike)
Sitting at a window I could see some idiots hanging around the bike. One got a bit too close so I "re-armed" the alarm so that it made a noise. They looked around & couldn't see anyone so they decided to keep going. That's when I started it with the remote.
They stayed away then.........
300m? thats one long range remote :O
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
You can increase the range of the remotes by holding it against your head...apparantly it has something to do with the signal being magnified by the lenses in your eyes. Try using your central locking while walking away from the car, when you are out of range put the remote against your head and press the button....it works 9 times out of 10.(saw it demonstrated on Top Gear and had to try it for myself)