"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
(15-10-2009, 06:26pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: I rang back Rob but no reply. Spending quality time with Bubba at the moment, pissing rain in Lithgow at the moment.

Arr good to see your still around,
ps you can keep the rain
I'll try.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
You failed! Raining here now!
Hope you aren't talking about Bubba & Garbs in the shower Pi_freak
Looks like Loafee is still locked up in the sex cave Lol2
Go CV & Stoner Pi_thumbsup
I'm a bit worried about the Loaf. I can understand him being "otherwise occupied", but he didn't even come up for air during the Moto GP! What's that about???????
(20-10-2009, 09:20am)pan Wrote: I'm a bit worried about the Loaf. I can understand him being "otherwise occupied", but he didn't even come up for air during the Moto GP! What's that about???????

He may be in the can with Chris Pi_tongue
(03-11-2009, 08:20pm)simmo Wrote:
(20-10-2009, 09:20am)pan Wrote: I'm a bit worried about the Loaf. I can understand him being "otherwise occupied", but he didn't even come up for air during the Moto GP! What's that about???????

He may be in the can with Chris Pi_tongue

No. He's good. We were in Jindy together last weekend...

[Image: RATSHeathcote3.jpg]

His computer was down so he hasn't been posting the usual rubbish, but I'm sure he'll be back soon.
Been winning any $5 bets lately Undecided
Did you do the loop in WRX
(05-11-2009, 07:16pm)simmo Wrote: Been winning any $5 bets lately Undecided
Did you do the loop in WRX

Winning $5 is easy! Like taking candy from a baby... Roll

Didn't do the loop WRX, but took the boy to make a snowman up at Charlotte's Pass (3m of snow up there!). When we got back to Jindy we got a call that one of the girls had dropped her bike in a paddock, so we jumped in one of the guy's van's and went out to Mt.Granya to pick it up. Effectively we did the loop (!!!) but in a Hiace Van Pi_freak
Was the Girls name Loafie by any chance Undecided
Hey Pan , did y get your bike back ? i wanted the dr650se but they wanted to much for it
(06-11-2009, 05:25pm)99sydrd Wrote: Hey Pan , did y get your bike back ? i wanted the dr650se but they wanted to much for it
Hay Pan, heard about the sale mate. Bad luck. Just remember there are a heap of second hand Busas in the world just waiting for you to transfor one of them into a Tracky.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Didn't get it Nige!

Max, I know... I'll be lookin'
Did you stick around to find out what it went for Pan?, or are you convinced that somewhere there's an insurance assessor riding around on a smick 99 red (the cheeky bastards!)
(06-11-2009, 09:31pm)CJ03 Wrote: Did you stick around to find out what it went for Pan?, or are you convinced that somewhere there's an insurance assessor riding around on a smick 99 red (the cheeky bastards!)

If there is I reckon he'll be watching over his scrawny shoulder for a long time to come, just in case we find him!!Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!