where to move too?
whats the work situation like there??

personally i adore wollongong...but too exxy
cheeky i lived in malua bay between moruya and batemansbay i got work 3 weeks after i moved there i lived 2 mins walk from the surf it has the best wether i have ever seen and the people are laid back and genuine.

the roads down there arnt really busy which is good and you have access to camberra for cofee nites its just gods country i miss liveing there cheeky.theres also the wine an cheese trails down there as well bega cheese factory has weekend cheese festivels.

a change is as good as a holiday cheeky bet of luck with your choice
had the real estate come through the hutch today.will give me an idea of the worth on thursday once they crunch the numbers
More waiting.....Undecided At this rate you will be on an aged pension and the only thing you will have to worry about is, which retirement village Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
lmao kathy ...hehehehe 4 days till i catch up with u chicky babe...!!!!!!

but in saying that i hear you coastal ppl have great retirement villages!!!! i wonder if they wont mind the busa being ridden around them?
Cheeky, I'll bring some browsing material with me to Jindy. Niv and you can take it or leave it but it would be hard to find a better place to set up camp than the outskirts of Port Stephens or the Lower Hunter Valley.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
thankyou busgo any help is fantastic...

may not be able to afford around there for what lifestyle we want..plus i dont want to owe any money...

the agents werent enthusiastic....but i suppose a poker face is the norm..
for god sake -- treat ALL real estate guys like you would an enemy offering you a truce with a gun in there right hand ... every real estate agent i had through my place says ... i have buyers that are looking for a house like this and they WILL pay $480 000 NO problems --- 4 weeks later no offers EVEN close..... they will also try to sign you up at 2.5 - 3 % i got mine down to 2.2 and if the house did not sell for our lowest price then we would ONLY pay $7000 commission rather than the 9k they would have got at 2.2. If they are unwilling to negotiate - tell them you will chat to the others one and will sign up with the one that will ... they ALL just use realestate.com.au and domain.com.au as there main source of customers -- and a small percentage is walk in traffic to there shops, its also in there best interest to sell your house in the first 3 week and they will push hard at any offer made no matter how low it may be and try to tell you to take it .. after al - they still get that 10 K from you -- and dont have the expense of advertising your orperty at there expense.

I also done my own photography for the property -- also got them to include a 1/4 page add for 3 weeks then the usual small add for the remainder till house is sold in local rag

hope this helps

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(02-11-2009, 04:40pm)cheeky Wrote: but in saying that i hear you coastal ppl have great retirement villages!!!! i wonder if they wont mind the busa being ridden around them?

They should allow a Busa in the village, because aren't most residents deaf Coolsmiley
The retirement village could have races:
Busa v's Golf carts
Busa v's 4 wheel scooters (with and without the rear flags) Lol3
Busa v's Zimmer frames
Trophy Biker Lol2
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
oz thankyou..

really i suppose the issue is uprooting from what we know..both born and bred here..

just asking for thoughts on where jobs are most likely..and if we are doing the right thing.

lordy babybusa your asking for it!!!!!!!
i refuse to put a safety flag on my busa!!! hmm training wheels are optional.

may need them incase i gets a bit wobbly