Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(27-10-2009, 05:47pm)spamanglenn Wrote: weather permitting,and family permitting these days.forgetting my anniversary was a bit of a wakeup call.I should relax and let everyone else win for a change. Lol3 So whos going to be the first to need a tech inspection on a scooter. Idiot2

I though thats what you were doing round 1 Lol2
I'll put my cash on Leonards nitro scooter Scary
Guidos still has the limiter on it Coolrasta
Jamieâ€s doesnâ€t like ropes, itâ€s a Willowbank thing Nerd
& R&C uses more oil then fuel Lol2
(27-10-2009, 05:47pm)spamanglenn Wrote:
(27-10-2009, 11:03am)simmo Wrote:
(25-10-2009, 04:13pm)spamanglenn Wrote: Busy and not bothered really,big bang yammie,lol,thats a bit harsh.Things get a bit boring when you get to the thin end of the wedge,watching and helping others go fast is enjoyable too.

MMM big bang lived up to its name Embarassed

Looks like Friday night the go this week FTF

weather permitting,and family permitting these days.forgetting my anniversary was a bit of a wakeup call.I should relax and let everyone else win for a change. Lol3 So whos going to be the first to need a tech inspection on a scooter. Idiot2

When did you start winning Spaman??????? Pi_tongue Wm
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Hey matt what was your quickest time on a stock length bike?? Running a 7 second chassis in a 9 second class hardly is a stretch,try pulling 10-12 inches out of it and i,ll be happy to race you.Very Happy
(28-10-2009, 02:05pm)spamanglenn Wrote: Hey matt what was your quickest time on a stock length bike?? Running a 7 second chassis in a 9 second class hardly is a stretch,try pulling 10-12 inches out of it and i,ll be happy to race you.Very Happy

Glen while everyone is smack talkin I got a question for you. Your sig states Australias first 8 second stock length street bike, are you sure about that???

Big claim - you might want to do some research before heaping accolades upon yourself.
6 months for someone to debate his SIG. Prove that he's not.2fast4u
Your right bruce, it should say busa with street pipe.theres been some effes and katanas over the years with sidewinders and hot fuel etc.Ross smith in wa has run a few 8,s stock length,with a sidewinder and fully slammed gen1,that bike is no longer road ridden,nor could you with the sidewinder these days and not get pinched.Am i proud of the effort,absolutely,if some ones done it before me stock length,streetpipe and pump fuel show me the timeslip,the guys number, and a photo of his bike and i,ll change my signature.
Sorry Glen i was playing, i can ride stock lengh, 1.56 60ft stock wb zx14.
Pro StreetBike Smitten
yep good stuff mate.Anyone who can 1.5 a stock length bike can ride.Pi_thumbsup
Only 9 runs last night Lol2 & packed up by 9pm Clap
Taven by 9.05 home by 1am nice quiet one Pi_tongue
(28-10-2009, 04:56pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(28-10-2009, 02:05pm)spamanglenn Wrote: Hey matt what was your quickest time on a stock length bike?? Running a 7 second chassis in a 9 second class hardly is a stretch,try pulling 10-12 inches out of it and i,ll be happy to race you.Very Happy
Glen while everyone is smack talkin I got a question for you. Your sig states Australias first 8 second stock length street bike, are you sure about that???
Big claim - you might want to do some research before heaping accolades upon yourself.

I though so also with no stock OEM swinging arm or stock front end not really sure how that statement sits, why dont you stick your stock frame parts on I know its a bit of work, then show em, you have your motor dialed in sweet now Pi_thumbsup
Its all in the combination.Respect the magic numbers for YOUR bike and you will be rewarded.Whats a tenth worth without any additional parts? what about 2 tenths??Easy gains can be bought with a chequebook,the harder gains cannot be bought with money but theres still there for those who want it enough.
So, who had the magic numbers last night at WSID?
(31-10-2009, 09:19am)playswithnitro Wrote: So, who had the magic numbers last night at WSID?

All 4 Sydney outlaws were out Yes Leonard managed 7.6, Alex had some CRAZY Scary rides fishtailing the whole track, Jaime some low 8s, i could be wrong and i got 8.6 with a way off clutch tune (pressure was on with new sponsors coming for a looksy), great turn up off bikes, not far off a bracket meet numbers, pity it sold out and only got 3 runs.
Pro StreetBike Smitten
(31-10-2009, 09:19am)playswithnitro Wrote: So, who had the magic numbers last night at WSID?

who else but the "MAGIC MAN".

HELPPPP I'm on fire I'm on fire.
If a higher number is more magic,i win,lol.Pi_freakfirst run with the outlaws.leonard 8.02,alex,8.03,jamie 8.04.And they got faster,i dont care what anyone says,you watch those things run and they are great to watch,fighting traction the whole way.leonard ended up with a 7.6 and jamie a 7.9 and alex just missed out on a 7.Congrats to simmo for doing a 1.49 60ft,good stuff.That was the longest most drawn out friday night of my life,finished after 12pm.
8 hours for 4 runs Pi_freak still we had fun a Spaman its been a while since I showed you my tail lights Coolsmiley

Next Wed should have a bit of rubber left out there but I think I'll wait till next Sat Pi_thumbsup