Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(14-10-2009, 07:56pm)Legend Wrote: "Outlaw Scooter" class, full auto (no gears) maybe a cc limit (to keep costs down) one power adder only? 1/8mile races (atleast for starters) who knows where this might go.Drool

Leonard.

Even a scooter may get you kicked out, lol
Try Try again Boobies4
Pi_thumbsup Good sticky track & about 40 bike huge night Clap
Got in way to monos but got a 9.2
Great turn out boys

& yes got knocked of by a little pesky kawwa thing with his new lock up in (in our little grand final, lots of sidebets $$$ changed hands Lol2) but I kick ass on RT & 60F all night
Only 1 red light Rob & a .005 Pi_tongue
well done simmo on the 9.2. what mph u running now & 60ft?
(23-10-2009, 04:11pm)REVIT13 Wrote: well done simmo on the 9.2. what mph u running now & 60ft?

149-150mph mid 1.5 60 foot,
Not sure why I have lost my real low 60s maybe the new clutch leavers (I know that sounds silly to some) maybe its the gearing, lack of runs lately, It may be because I have 1st gear retarding taken out & its a bit wilder off the line or just a combination of all things
I'm running on the stock ECU now I have been reflaching
I taken off all the pc3 & hub stuff
My gearing is 17 by 47 and crossing the line in 4th a bit in the red line Scary or short shifting in 5th still working out what is best shift point for each gear
Hope this helps Good luck
LOL.17/47 using 4 gears??I was at 10500 in 4th with 18/44 at 150mph on jays.On the basis of 500rpm per rear tooth that,d be over 13000 in 4th.what was your cam dial in again 130/130??Lol3
(24-10-2009, 01:04pm)spamanglenn Wrote: LOL.17/47 using 4 gears??I was at 10500 in 4th with 18/44 at 150mph on jays.On the basis of 500rpm per rear tooth that,d be over 13000 in 4th.what was your cam dial in again 130/130??Lol3

13000 close your calulator is a bit out Pi_freak, 11500 real time, then you get into tyre heights pressure etc
arr shit I'm getting like that Spaman bloke putting to much into it, Lol2
Work smarter and harder and success comes your way.It worked for me when i was chasing my goals.Life moves on and ive got other boxes to tick these days.Very Happy
Are you finished on the Wednesday nights or just busy, there is a red Nos Kawwa with a target on his back these days out there running 9.1s, with a big bang Yamee on its way soon with a dryer on it, they are both Busa hunting Lol2
(25-10-2009, 12:30pm)simmo Wrote: Are you finished on the Wednesday nights or just busy, there is a red Nos Kawwa with a target on his back these days out there running 9.1s, with a big bang Yamee on its way soon with a dryer on it, they are both Busa hunting Lol2

yeah they need nos and turbos. Busas dont..........well setup busa's mid to low nines then ride home. cant beat that hey????????
Busy and not bothered really,big bang yammie,lol,thats a bit harsh.Things get a bit boring when you get to the thin end of the wedge,watching and helping others go fast is enjoyable too.
(25-10-2009, 04:13pm)spamanglenn Wrote: Busy and not bothered really,big bang yammie,lol,thats a bit harsh.Things get a bit boring when you get to the thin end of the wedge,watching and helping others go fast is enjoyable too.

MMM big bang lived up to its name Embarassed

Looks like Friday night the go this week FTF
(25-10-2009, 04:13pm)spamanglenn Wrote: Busy and not bothered really,big bang yammie,lol,thats a bit harsh.Things get a bit boring when you get to the thin end of the wedge,watching and helping others go fast is enjoyable too.

comment removed
(27-10-2009, 02:04pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:

comment removed

See your are a careing bloke Biker
(27-10-2009, 11:03am)simmo Wrote:

MMM big bang lived up to its name Embarassed

Looks like Friday night the go this week FTF

weather permitting,and family permitting these days.forgetting my anniversary was a bit of a wakeup call.I should relax and let everyone else win for a change. Lol3 So whos going to be the first to need a tech inspection on a scooter. Idiot2