Welcome Fifi glad to have you here as much as your late husband. As much as he was part of the family here so are you. Welcome.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome Fifi, words could not express my shock or could I write anything that might have offered reassurance at such a distressing time. To see everyone posting and supportive only strengthened what I see is a close and bloody good mob when your in shitty place.
Keep posting and glad to see you here.

xXx
Go hard, or Go home!
Thanks Missy Moo. You have all welcomed me with open arms and I know its something Mark would be extremely proud to have been a part of. He was so excited to have gotten his bike, I just wished he had had more time to enjoy it.

I hope I can contribute to this forum a quarter of the time that I know Mark would have been on here.

Once again, much thanks for the warmest of welcomes.

You Guys ROCK!!!
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Hi everyone,

I am Mike Wilkin and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.I hope that we will have healthy discussion and latest information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.
(30-10-2009, 11:14pm)mikewilkin Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am Mike Wilkin and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.I hope that we will have healthy discussion and latest information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.

Hi Mike and welcome to the Club. There is a wealth of information to be gained through this list. Have a search through and find the answers, if you can't, get back to us and we'll give you the best we can.

Cheers and welcome again.

Regards.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
welcome fifi looking foreward to talking to you
Regards,
Shane