power of attorney (I have a question)
my sincere condolences heidi
My condolences Heidi, I am sure your support and presence were of great value to you Pard.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Heidi,
So sorry to hear about your pard. He spent his time with his loved ones before this final trip. It's these times you have all spent together, that you were there supporting your grand ma and pard and shared this experience with her and showered them with love.

Again if you need to chat just call me.

Margot 0409 849 526
Go hard, or Go home!
(16-10-2009, 01:46am)Heidi1 Wrote: Dear all

My Pard left the building tonight. My PMs aren't working, so this is a public thank you to everyone who PMd me their experiences and made this whole thing a little less unexpected. Thanks to Missy who spent about 2hrs on the phone to me one night talking drugs (NICE WORK), Max who has provided support and drinks when I need them and the Ruffy's for their generous offers again and again. Special thanks must go to ASTRO for constantly being at the end of the phone for me, telling me happy stories in a frantic hurry without asking if I was ok, and understanding when my humour got a little black. And of course to Bruce for giving me somewhere to sleep again and again and again and again as I traveled up and down that bloody highway from Canberra to Forster.

For all those that helped me, please take this as a personal thanks. I have had four hours sleep since Monday morning, buggered if I know if any of this makes sense. Who are you people? Why am I in my pajamas? Hey, is that a parrot?

Cheers

Heidi

Any time darlin' you know that.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Someone I care about found me a beautiful poem. I'm posting it here because there really is something in here for all of us.[/b] It is a ripper.

The Strength of a Man

The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders
It is seen in the width of his arms that encircle you.
The strength of a man ins't in the deep tone of his voice
It is in the gentle words he whispers.

The strength of a man ins't in how many buddies he has
It is how good a buddy he is with his kids.
The strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work
It is how respected he is at home.

The strength of a man isn't in how hard he hits
It is how tender he touches.
The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest
It is the heart that lies within his chest.

The strength of a man isn't how many women he's loved
It is in can he be true to one woman.
The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift
It is in the burdens he can understand and overcome.
My condolences also Heidi,
Mr and Mrs ruffy send love and hugs Smitten

Cheers Ruffy