Canberrans Sips Again
FUGGOFF the lot of you, I'm getting a new gang.
(08-10-2009, 03:39pm)Heidi1 Wrote: FUGGOFF the lot of you, I'm getting a new gang.

Lol3lolLol3

You know we love you just the way you are kiddo!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(08-10-2009, 01:02pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'M EXCITED!! And I PROMISE not to talk non-stop this time. Last time was because I hadn't seen ANYONE except doctors or librarians for 5 weeks. Now I've had a little time to decompress so I promise I'll behave.

Geez that's not good. Know that feeling - hang in there.

PS - pls scare the bejeezus out of the guys. That would be gold to watch.

Pi_tongue
Go hard, or Go home!
I suspect I do most of the time!
(09-10-2009, 09:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I suspect I do most of the time!

Only all the time!
I'm working nights this Thursday night. Doing Canberra Riders Sips Monday night though!
I'm working night shift Monday night and afternoon shift Thursday night, so I won't be at either.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(12-10-2009, 07:48am)Busdriver Wrote: I'm working night shift Monday night and afternoon shift Thursday night, so I won't be at either.

I've managed to get my Thursday night shift off and am heading to Sydney to attend Mark_S' funeral on Friday. Staying at Bruces place.
Anyone else interested in making this sad trip?

Max
I'll see what I can do.
(14-10-2009, 09:42am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'll see what I can do.

Good for you mate. Shitty old weather to be riding in I know but his wife will appreciate our tiny efforts.
(14-10-2009, 10:42am)Madmax Wrote: Shitty old weather to be riding in I know but his wife will appreciate our tiny efforts.

It's blowing a gale here at the moment. The forecast for Friday is cloudy, but you are right Max, all efforts to attend the funeral will be appreciated.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Thanks for the offer Kathy (I can't PM). If I can come it will be last minute and will depend on my grandpa's health.
(14-10-2009, 12:19pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Thanks for the offer Kathy (I can't PM). If I can come it will be last minute and will depend on my grandpa's health.

No worries Heidi, anytime.
Kathy
Hey there

The Phoenix is still with us and I need to see this through to the end. I was going to try and make it if he left, but he is hanging in there tooth and nail. Sorry, otherwise you know I would have made it.

Heidi
(15-10-2009, 05:31am)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey there

The Phoenix is still with us and I need to see this through to the end. I was going to try and make it if he left, but he is hanging in there tooth and nail. Sorry, otherwise you know I would have made it.

Heidi

Heidi,

No need to apologise. At this time you need to be with your family.
Kathy