Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
you were still pretty quick 9.4's arent to bad least it can only get better from here on in!
(08-10-2009, 07:51am)bigfoot Wrote: you were still pretty quick 9.4's arent to bad least it can only get better from here on in!
Back to 9.3s last week & now ready for 9.1s for Sunday Pi_thumbsup
(08-10-2009, 01:45pm)simmo Wrote:
(08-10-2009, 07:51am)bigfoot Wrote: you were still pretty quick 9.4's arent to bad least it can only get better from here on in!
Back to 9.3s last week & now ready for 9.1s for Sunday Pi_thumbsup

now that would be nice..............
yeah good luck!
will anyone be running tomorrow night if it doesnt rain again?
Fingers crossed, weather permitting.
Come say g'day blue/silver bikeBiker
(14-10-2009, 04:09am)01busa Wrote: Fingers crossed, weather permitting.

Spitting rain & high winds here, I say it will be a no go again Pi_freak
(14-10-2009, 12:01pm)simmo Wrote:
(14-10-2009, 04:09am)01busa Wrote: Fingers crossed, weather permitting.

Spitting rain & high winds here, I say it will be a no go again Pi_freak

Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!Wtf Getting half decent weather for the drags these days is like winning the lottery. This is Australia right????????Idiot2
Wednesday night drags,oh yeah i remember those things.Back in the old days when the weather was good and the track had some resemblance of grip and i had a bit less hp i used to be there keen as.I think we should all buy scooters and race them on wednesday nights.The question is who will be first to stick nos or a hairdryer on one and run out of traction again.Lol3
It's funny that you should mention "tweaked" scooters! Coolsmiley
Lol3 didnt take long.I reckon we could have a whole heap of fun getting scooters to run 10.0.How cool would that be,getting booted and riding home on your scooter thats too quick for the drags.Roll
"Outlaw Scooter" class, full auto (no gears) maybe a cc limit (to keep costs down) one power adder only? 1/8mile races (atleast for starters) who knows where this might go.Drool

Leonard.
A stretched scooter,lol.what about jet propulsion,no traction required,and a few wsid track marshalls get roasted when you hit the afterburner.Thats only one power adder.Very Happy
Mr Hands would be rubbing himself together at the thought of getting the fairings off one of those bad boys - no hairy palms there Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
(14-10-2009, 07:56pm)Legend Wrote: "Outlaw Scooter" class, full auto (no gears) maybe a cc limit (to keep costs down) one power adder only? 1/8mile races (atleast for starters) who knows where this might go.Drool

Leonard.

something like this

[img][Image: turboscooter.jpg][/img]