G'day all,
I recently picked myself up a Gold /Black K9 Hayabusa, sold my 2000 model. Looking forward to doing some rides in VIC.
Cheers "Triffstar"
G'DAY big fella and welcome to the only bike forum you will every need to visit Lol2 Lol2

cheers mate
big kev
welcome mate enjoy the forum! by the way nice colour choice!
Welcome Triff..... how about posting up a photo of your new toy?

Enjoy the forum.

Regards... Rob (Astro)
Likewise with the Welcome Triffstar.

A Victorian who wants to ride hey??
There are a few...lol.

Check out Gassik's BBQ coming up soon for a get together and meet and greet down your way.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
G'day Triffstar Welcome

I just noticed if you had of called yourself Trafstar it would be ratsfart in reverse Pi_tongue Lol2 Lol2
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
welcome man... hope it wasnt a Red/Grey 2000??? another Team Red member weve lost to the Jedi's!lol
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
welcome , nice color black /gold :)
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me. Hopefully get to meet some of you in the near future. I am very interested in the Tassie trip coming up in March next year, sounds like a lot of fun.Very Happy It is such a great place to ride.

Thanks again
'Triffstar'
Welcome Triffstar, Congrats on your new toy Coolsmiley

Excellent colour choice Clap
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(13-10-2009, 08:58am)Triffstar Wrote: Thanks to everyone for welcoming me. Hopefully get to meet some of you in the near future. I am very interested in the Tassie trip coming up in March next year, sounds like a lot of fun.Very Happy It is such a great place to ride.

Thanks again
'Triffstar'

Hey Triff, have a look at the 10th anniversary ride to tathra on the 4th, 5th and 6th of December. There may, might be other Mexican's coming as well!

Welcome to the club fella!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!