Unforgettable moments in your lifetime
Crashing a gs500 and getting a chopper ride.
Buying a brand new busa at 21.
Learning to waterski as a kid
/
(06-10-2009, 08:16pm)Mutha Wrote: Embarassed When a fart slipped out during a yoga class Read

You crack me up Tez Lol2RollClap
(06-10-2009, 07:41pm)CJ03 Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 05:00pm)Gassick Wrote: My first wet dream!!!!!!

Pretty easy to rememeber considering it was only last week Lol2Lol3Coolsmiley

Congrats mate!!!!!! I had mine 40years ago Boobies4
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(07-10-2009, 03:52pm)Gassick Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 07:41pm)CJ03 Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 05:00pm)Gassick Wrote: My first wet dream!!!!!!

Pretty easy to rememeber considering it was only last week Lol2Lol3Coolsmiley

Congrats mate!!!!!! I had mine 40years ago Boobies4

I actually meant yours was only last week, but now that I've had to explain it, it's lost all of the effect!!!
Thanks for explaining it because now I get the joke.
heeeheehawwhaww.

I might have to try one of those dream things.
...mmm
Being at your daughter's birth is fantastic and can only be topped by holding her hand at the birth of her daughter.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(06-10-2009, 10:45am)Louwai Wrote: 1) Watching my kids grow up. they're all very different.........
2) Standing at the base of the Eiffel Tower & looking up. It's so damn big !!!!!
3) Having a machine gun jammed in my face by a French Foreign Legion soldier.
4) Living in China.
5) Receiving my 20" telescope (this one is still 10 weeks away yet, but I know it'll be unforgettable)

There are soooo many more. I'd be here for ages........

No5 just got my other half soooooo jealous! He wants to visit. Beats his 7" Maksutov!!!
Go hard, or Go home!
(06-10-2009, 10:45am)Louwai Wrote: 1) Watching my kids grow up. they're all very different.........
2) Standing at the base of the Eiffel Tower & looking up. It's so damn big !!!!!
3) Having a machine gun jammed in my face by a French Foreign Legion soldier.
4) Living in China.
5) Receiving my 20" telescope (this one is still 10 weeks away yet, but I know it'll be unforgettable)

There are soooo many more. I'd be here for ages........

Oh do tell about no.3 louwai ,that sounds like a good story lol
Pi_thumbsup
+1
9 11. A horrible day. Like a live nightmare.
The dust storm here in Melbourne. Like the end of the world had come.
The deaths of friends from this Club.
Surviving a fire I was in the centre of when I was an apprentice motor mechanic in the 80's. My leg caught on fire.
Surviving righting off my Katana 1100 in the 80's. T boned a car.
Going through a malignant Bladder Cancer phase from 35 -45 yo. Went radical Raw Food Diet for well over a year and drove family mad. Don't go back to quacks any more. So far so good.
Looking into my 80 yo dads eyes for the last time as he gave me the biggest she' be right smile before he went into surgery for a burst aorta. He never came out again. (love ya dad)
Meeting my wife at Chasers nightclub and singing that song Rosanna Rosanna (Her last name was Rosano) all the way home....true love.
Watching my kids grow up. My oldest Alyce finishes high school in a week. Where has time gone!
Being the oldest person probably in Australia if not the world doing Parkour on a regular basis, feeling the fittest I have ever felt, hanging out with a young crowd who respect me for never saying never and listening to what their views are etc. I have a lot of respect for todays kids.
being able to be part of a band at age 50 and do what I always dreamt of doing...playing drums.
Building and watching my Hosting Web Design business grow every day. Very proud.
And still being able run my DJ business at 50 and be up to speed with most of the music. Lol.
Appreciating little things...My dog Coda. He is amazing.
Being 50, I made it, another stage of life...looking at things from a different perspective, respecting what I have had the pleasure of doing, knowing that plenty of people I know have not made 50. Living every day as full as I can make it. Knowing and hoping there will be more stuff after death.
Jeez DJ....looks like you've used your word quota for the rest of the year on that one post.....hope you didn't leave anything out!!!!Coolsmiley
i may not be here tomorrow so thought i better get it out.
plus i can type fast.
:-)
Waking up in the morning just to find my daughter with blue lips and dead in her cot at 5 months old.
That is every new fathers nightmare Ruben.
Very sad for you to have to live it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Very sad