Hi from the UK
Hi there guy's just stumbled across your corner of the web Very Happy
nice looking site you have here
ok off for a nose around and a good read Very Happy
Welcome mate. Enjoy ur sticky-beek!
/
Thanks unit
forgot to say i ride a k2 busa trike lol and before i get why ? i had a bike accident years back witch left me paraplegic so had to go 3 wheels Very Happy
welcome mate

would really like to see some pics of your k2 im kinda a trike nut my self
Welcome
born to be mild
Welcome dude, which bit you from ???

The Poms are sneakin in, we're gonna take over eventually, the Empire will be reinstated mark my words, for I have seen it in a prophecy Pi_freakIdiot2
You loonie Pommie, next thing you'll be telling us you have god on your side!

Welcome cyclops, we have a few international members so you'll fit right in.

Heidi
(26-09-2009, 11:08am)Heidi1 Wrote: You loonie Pommie, next thing you'll be telling us you have god on your side!

Welcome cyclops, we have a few international members so you'll fit right in.

Heidi

You tellin me I dont ?????????????ScaryScary
G'day Cyclops Welcome
I too would love to see some pics of your trike mate, good on you for showing everyone that you can't keep a man from the love of bikes, inspirational Clap
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(26-09-2009, 10:44am)Pommie Wrote: Welcome dude, which bit you from ???

The Poms are sneakin in, we're gonna take over eventually, the Empire will be reinstated mark my words, for I have seen it in a prophecy Pi_freakIdiot2

My god...I think we have reached our quota of Poms in the club...the only place where more than 2 Poms are allowed to gather is the cemetary.CoolsmileyLol2
(26-09-2009, 06:04pm)CJ03 Wrote:

My god...I think we have reached our quota of Poms in the club...the only place where more than 2 Poms are allowed to gather is the cemetary.CoolsmileyLol2
Ha, you finally let go of your wallet long enough to type somethin Yes
(26-09-2009, 06:35pm)Pommie Wrote: Ha, you finally let go of your wallet long enough to type somethin Yes

Clap Clap Lol2 Clap Clap

Welcome Cyclops... I too would love to see your bike... not a lover of trikes I have to admit, but yours is different. Yours exists for a very good reason. As someone said earlier... inspirational!

If you need help posting the picture... PM me... or have a look at the Tips and Tricks thread... there are instructions there.

Regards... Rob (Astro)
(26-09-2009, 06:35pm)Pommie Wrote:
(26-09-2009, 06:04pm)CJ03 Wrote:

Ha, you finally let go of your wallet long enough to type somethin Yes

Yeah Pommie...sure did...I actually dropped a dollar yesterday, bent down to pick it up and the bloody thing hit me in the back of the head!!Lol3
(26-09-2009, 07:32am)cyclops12 Wrote: Thanks unit
forgot to say i ride a k2 busa trike lol and before i get why ? i had a bike accident years back witch left me paraplegic so had to go 3 wheels Very Happy

You are an absolute legend mate. My dad had an accident at work when I ws 8 that left him a paraplegic so I have lived with the limitations that can impose. The old buggar never let it keep him down and lived his life to the full, 37 years in the chair before Lukemia took him 2 years ago.

Good on you mate hero status from me.Pi_thumbsup
Quote:Yeah Pommie...sure did...I actually dropped a dollar yesterday, bent down to pick it up and the bloody thing hit me in the back of the head!!Lol3

Lol2Clap