Welcomemark bad luck about your bike mate,the sooner you get your leg over a busa the better,welcome againBiker
born to be mild
Welcome Mark Pi_thumbsup I have not long since joined myself, and found it a positive experience all around. Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you and wife are ok. Good luck with your bike choices. If you have'nt already, take a Busa for a ride, I'm thinking that will settle all questions you might have about owning one. The only thing I've found that is an issue, is that my old right wrist does tend to become a little pin's and needles after about an hour or so of riding. But I'm putting that down to age, and prior injuries. This is offset by the absolute FUN that comes from riding a Busa. Cheers mate.

Richardo
G'day Mark Welcome sorry to hear of your off, bloody stinking volvo drivers!
Even if the bike is repaired i reckon you should trade it in for a Busa, you'll never look back Very Happy
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Hi...
I am Gogoe Joe.. I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro now or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated rossroad,were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.
Hi there gogoejoe and welcome

I notice you are from the US, we have a few members from there. Feel free to hop on the thread and tell us a bit about you and your Ducati. I've removed the link you had in your sig as it appears to be advertising. If you would like to advertise relevant services on this site, please post in the vendor section.

Cheers

Heidi (Admin Team)
Welcome Mark, the 'Bird is a bloody good m/c, however imo the 'Busa is that much better but I wouldn't tell the Corporate wankers at Suzuki that.
Enjoy.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(03-10-2009, 03:41pm)motoplast Wrote: Welcome Mark, the 'Bird is a bloody good m/c, however imo the 'Busa is that much better but I wouldn't tell the Corporate wankers at Suzuki that.
Enjoy.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Thanks Tex

I guess I am about to find out how much different they really are on a decent ride. First impressions of the Busa was slighty different in riding position. I my only ride was to feel the brakes, head bearings, suspension and any strange sounds. Just to make sure everything was ok.

I was warned about the gearbox on the bird being much smoother, to be honest I did not mind the Busa box. It felt good to me, so I dont know what the salemen were on about.

At one stage I came very close to buy another Bird but it was time for a change and a time to move up into something many people say is a little more exciting than the Bird.

Thanks again guys for the welcome.

Bike now gets picked up Wednesday as I found out I am working an afternoon shift Tuesday Frown and my wife and I are looking forward to our first run maybe up the putty, latter in the week.

Maybe my first job should be a full service for peace of mind.
Cheers
Mark
congratulations on the busa mate what year model and colour is it?? hope you have heaps of fun buddy!
Hi Everyone,

This is my first visit to this site. I have surf this site and looks too interesting. I have got plenty of information about different topics.

I am very glad to be part of such site.I love forum discussion since I can share my thoughts and able to solve my problems.Either It is health related or technical.To be part of the site was not to diffuclt as there is in other site.
:(
As a mark of respect I will close this thread and hope that all members share with me in the sadness of the loss of MARK in a tragic accident.

RIP MARK_S - your memory will linger long.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO