Mocha/Latte night in WA
May not make it today.... hate the last minute change........Apologies if I couldnt make it today.
won't be heading in fellars. looks like not many keen on this one with the weather and all. spook is out as he has a cold.just spoke with him. next time.
I went down. To Northbridge that is.
Not a drop of rain and not a Busa in sight.
Poo
Apologies mate, I couldn't make it - urgent work commitments
(15-09-2009, 11:39pm)Roo Boy Wrote: I went down. To Northbridge that is.
Not a drop of rain and not a Busa in sight.
Poo

I went to Dome North Bridge, but was a little later after finishing work. Bit of light rain on the way in. Parked in Lake street motorcycle park. Not a another Busa in sight.
Gee fellers what happen even had an email from Horone1 saying he went in but no one showed up. Did you guys that went go into the Dome itself to see if anyone was there as they may have drove in or parked somewhere else ????

I knew I couldn't make it as I was at work on N/S and Spook was down with the flu but come on what about the rest of you....

Oh well there's always next time. Maybe we try and organise one for next month as this one was a flop.

Do we need to run a poll on which day is better suited for people or is a Tusday night as we have been doing them OK form most, it doesn't really worry me as I will go if I'm not working which is going to rotate every month anyway so some times I will be able to get there and other times I won't.
mmm tuesday night Gelare waffles : drool :

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
I went in at about 6:45pm and left at about 7:15pm walked around like I was casing the joint, had a bo peep at the food hall just in case the broke the sound barrier North up Mitchell, as I thought I might be a chance at home. To no avail.

Still mad about your trade Bill. GRRR
I pm'd roo boy and spoke to spook.

I checked the thread to see who had posted that they would attend with most saying no.

Don't know horone1 or landmark but maybe a quick post on the day from members to confirm who was going would have been nice.

Might see you at the next ride once i have a clutch or it will be the track from october on.
Anyone in for a catch up on 6:30pm,Tuesday 6th October, Dome Northbridge?
(21-09-2009, 09:45pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Anyone in for a catch up on 6:30pm,Tuesday 6th October, Dome Northbridge?

Finally a night I'm not on night shift !!!
woohoo !! I'm in !!
Hi Roo Boy, How about the left bank in freo.
Food/Beer etc.
Rock
(23-09-2009, 10:18pm)Rock Wrote: Hi Roo Boy, How about the left bank in freo.
Food/Beer etc.
Rock

Left Bank in Freo at 6:30pm it is on Tuesday, 13 October is then.Clap
I'll see you all there.Showback
Probably be there about 7pm.
Are we having turkish bread, who's ordering?Lol3
(25-09-2009, 06:38am)Roo Boy Wrote:
(23-09-2009, 10:18pm)Rock Wrote: Hi Roo Boy, How about the left bank in freo.
Food/Beer etc.
Rock

Left Bank in Freo at 6:30pm it is on Tuesday, 13 October is then.Clap
I'll see you all there.Showback
Probably be there about 7pm.
Are we having turkish bread, who's ordering?Lol3

Yes I'm there and yes I'm sure Landmine will be up for the Turkish breadLol3

I will also drop a line to some others as well.

Cheers Rev004
[/quote]

Yes I'm there and yes I'm sure Landmine will be up for the Turkish breadLol3

I will also drop a line to some others as well.

Cheers Rev004
[/quote]

I'm not working on the 13th so I am in aswell. Group ride in from Rocko?
Rev, it wasn't Landmine - it was Brian who started the whole Turkish bread revolution Lol3.
With a bit of luck it will be a nice evening for Coffee2,Boobies4,and Biker.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.