Canberrans Sips Again
It it looks like rain, I'll probably take the car myself
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
is MadMAx coming?
Regards

Dan
(17-09-2009, 12:48pm)Dan85 Wrote: is MadMAx coming?

I'll be there if it's not raining fella!SunCoolsmileySun
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
im out:( writing a job application tonight by the looks of it. find a job id like and applications close tomorrow COB so im addressing selection criteria all night sorry guys
Regards

Dan
I'm out too....feeling crap....went too sleep for a couple of hours....still feeling crap.
Max reports it's starting to spit at his side of town so we'll call tonight off......seeing as though me and dan are out already.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(16-09-2009, 10:02pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Thanks Missy, you have been SUCH a help!! Everything you told me useful, and I've used all of it. There is still things to come, but you've been great. I've just realised I didn't respond to your PM, I was in Forster and just didn't, sorry!

It's not a problem at all. Take care, drive safe and enjoy this time with your Pa and Mard. Your help and support is giving so much to them both. Just sms or call at any time. I am a boring 9-5er for at least another 2 weeks (little skip ha ha) how normal of me?!? I am getting used to my new technology bit by bit, but still cranky I lost some info. That just irks the organised nerd hiding within. Read
Go hard, or Go home!
(18-09-2009, 09:17pm)Missy_Moo Wrote:
(16-09-2009, 10:02pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Thanks Missy, you have been SUCH a help!! Everything you told me useful, and I've used all of it. There is still things to come, but you've been great. I've just realised I didn't respond to your PM, I was in Forster and just didn't, sorry!

It's not a problem at all. Take care, drive safe and enjoy this time with your Pa and Mard. Your help and support is giving so much to them both. Just sms or call at any time. I am a boring 9-5er for at least another 2 weeks (little skip ha ha) how normal of me?!? I am getting used to my new technology bit by bit, but still cranky I lost some info. That just irks the organised nerd hiding within. Read

Les has organised a Malua Bay for a Hamburger run with Canberra Riders if anyone is interested. Meeting at Bungendore at 10am. All welcome.

Max
sorry MIA offline for a bit - mobile blew up, changing ISPs meant totally off the grid, still sorting ADSL2 for home...so I have the mob tethered to a laptop....
Without a bike for a bit this week - finally dropped over to Laurie 'Suspension' Smith for new fork seals + revalve & reshim for more compliant damping.
(21-09-2009, 12:57am)Monyx Wrote: sorry MIA offline for a bit - mobile blew up, changing ISPs meant totally off the grid, still sorting ADSL2 for home...so I have the mob tethered to a laptop....
Without a bike for a bit this week - finally dropped over to Laurie 'Suspension' Smith for new fork seals + revalve & reshim for more compliant damping.

When you're ready you know where we are fella!Beer
We're doing a social sip this Thursday night for anyone interested.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
I'm in like Flynn on a win
Regards

Dan
Yeah, I'm there.

It's my last free Thursday night for a while. Gotta go back to work next week.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
im about to quit if things kkep going the way they are so ill have heaps of free time i can pretend im you and go to work for you Les.
Regards

Dan
Heidi will be there, just a little late (7.30ish) She's working.

I'll be there around 6.30.

I'll put it up on CR as well.
Sounds good. I'm pulling stupid hours so I can dash back to Forster when I can. Start without me, but I'm dying to see you all, I feel like I've lost touch with my normal life! I'm going to demonstrate the RGV on a chair!! It will be the fastest chair at Zeffers!