Cant access site from Home
Check you haven't accidentally blocked the site
If you want to do the Logmein thing I will have a look remotely.

More detail here
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=10124
(15-09-2009, 04:30pm)Coach Wrote: Pan,its starting to feel that way out in the cold, no body loves me, I might just shoot myself, better still, Ill buy a harley its the same as shooting myself.
Still trying things Ill work it out.

James - MOVE HOUSE! Lol3

Cheers John
Hi people and thanks DjPete and Ruffy Im not going anywhere. The latest is that my Lynksys Router doesnt like Hayabusas so I am going to replace it and see how I go, its strange everything else is working except this site quite bazaar.So I have bypassed it for now but I have to reconnect it because my family cant survive without more than 1 pc so again thanks for the good words of wisdom catch you later.
Going stealth like a hayabusa with a standard hayabusa exhaust. Gonnnnnnnnneeee
Wm Coach
Hi there

We are now in the same boat, Hayabusa forum was going great until a few days ago, then nothing - we cannot access the forum. I can go everywhere else on the WWW, just not to the Hayabusa forum. Is this MyBB's way of controlling traffic or something.

I read about the router above, but my router is flashed with the dd-wrt software, not linksys software, and nothing has been changed on that in ages. Myself and Babybusa are affected by this development.
Im locked out on my home bigpond cable connection but can access the site from my bigpond satelite card or from work no problems.

Anyone have any idea why bigpond cable wont let me connect?
Hi Bruce - we are bigpond cable too. I think Tel$tra must be screwing with the site. I am connected now through work. I wonder if Coach (The OP) is using Telstra Bigpond Cable
The last time this situation occurred it seemed to be predominantly optus users who were blocked.
It is a strange fault.
The fix last time was for MYBB to reroute their service to Asia.
(Remember the pipes discussion)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Can one of the BigPond users contact their tech support and see if there is an explanation?
(21-09-2009, 05:12pm)BUSGO Wrote: The last time this situation occurred it seemed to be predominantly optus users who were blocked.
It is a strange fault.
The fix last time was for MYBB to reroute their service to Asia.
(Remember the pipes discussion)
That wasn't the way I understood it Busgo.
Nothing to do with MYBB as I saw it.

A problem with Pipes which is a local caching datacentre (which Webcity use and a lot of other Hosts) was the issue.

Maybe this is the same issue.
So if anyone should be called maybe it should be Webcity

Quote from Webcity again was
"From Webcity

There was an issue with customers connecting from ISP's that use Pipe as they are having issues routing traffic to us.

We have now closed off this connection and have placed our main link as the primary for all connections.

This means that over the next 15 minutes or so the connection issues and email issues should begin to resolve themselves. "
Sorry Pete, I misunderstood.
Maybe someone somewhere has reopened the troublesome connection.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Still a no go with bigpond cable.
have a look around here.
If there are issues it will be posted here.
This is the bible of all faults better known as Wingepool.
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/
Im back,
well as I said earlier I found that when I bypassed my router and went straight into the modem problem solved so I replaced the router with the same model and to my surprise it worked so you tell me whats wrong with the original router,we tried resetting it reprogramming it nothing it just didnt like the hayabusa forum.Yes I am with bigpond cable.Iam just glad im back on got no idea what happened as i said earlier thanks to all.
Wm Coach