Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(13-08-2009, 10:24am)jamieBezzina Wrote: Maybe you need to set the bike up a bit better Rob we had no probs hooking up. Got very low 1.6 sixty foot times on a cold track but had small amounts of wheel spin half track. If you can get the bike to hook up on a cold track imagine how well it will hook up on a good track. 156mph is good for 8.5 on a good track. On cold track 8.9 with 1.5 sixty footers. That's my two cents worth anyway.

Thanks Jamie Very Happy
Anyone going tonite??? seee uuuuuuu there
ZX10R goes 9.45@145 with 1.56 60ft on a cold track with a new set up. Now that getting there Clap
No,a 9.10 at willowbank by Dan is getting thereScaryJust kiddingLol2 well doneClap Leigh

(20-08-2009, 09:38am)jamieBezzina Wrote: ZX10R goes 9.45@145 with 1.56 60ft on a cold track with a new set up. Now that getting there Clap
Getting ready to make some noise.

Hey Jamie you better be able to beat that time on saturday!!!!!!!!
(20-08-2009, 10:04am)bigjay Wrote: Hey Jamie you better be able to beat that time on saturday!!!!!!!!

I dont let rookies ride my bikeLol2Lol2Lol2
(20-08-2009, 09:44am)lee8sec Wrote: No,a 9.10 at willowbank by Dan is getting there Scary
Just kidding Lol2 well done Clap Leigh

UPDATE: Dan has gone 9.0"s @ 150 now.

(20-08-2009, 09:38am)jamieBezzina Wrote: ZX10R goes 9.45@145 with 1.56 60ft on a cold track with a new set up. Now that getting there Clap

Russell was riding the bike. He will go a lot faster, just has to do a few changes to his bike. Just keep an eye on him on saterday. Very Happy
jamie get off the forum and get back to work!!!!!!!!Lol3
Get out of my shop then Pi_tongue
Who's in for the 2nd Oct?
I may make it. Leigh

i had a 5 runs tonite , i think my drag racing career is over i went slower tonite than the first time i went out? 11.7s .wally done an unreal 9 something second pass. Other highlight was a dude on a busa done a mono nearly all the way down the track and still was faster than me, another bloke on a roadking harley was doing 12.2s thats pretty good for a roadking.
Next week it TUESDAY 8TH SEP. Leigh

Might try the 16th after the Nationals there may be a bit of rubber left behind Pi_thumbsup
I heard carl did a string of 9.1,s on the zx9,wally must have liked the ecu flash and a few tips as he ran a few 9.9,s and guidos bike prefers longer legs,lol.I,m off on holidays for a few days,keep pushing fellas,the beer tastes better when you pb.Drool
A few dark clouds hanging around Guys for tonight, may give it a run next Wed night I think Biker