The 'other' parts list... what ever happened to ....
Whatever happened to....

Kanooter Valves? It's been so long since I've seen one. Let alone heard of one failing. Has Suzuki finally got it working properly. I still can't find mine, but the bike runs perfectly... so wherever it is... it's workin'.

And since RocketRod left us (R.I.P. Rod) and Giddy peddled off and Rev disowned us (or forgot how to get here)... we never hear much about Cheesecake. Was a time when everything was Cheesecake. We even had a Cheesecake icon. Forks, Brakes, Shocks... all cheesecake. Lights, steering, gearbox... cheesecake. What ever happened to cheesecake?? I miss cheesecake.

By the way... where the hell are my sponge grips Dj?? It's been 2 years!

(Feel free to add your Forum related "Whatever happen to" item)
Sponge grips Smitten And dont tell Simmo i even put a set on the copper last night nearly ready for the road

[attachment=7208]
And there was a icon that Rocket used to always post towards me i will have to find it ,I no it pissed me off and i deleted it Now what was it Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(28-08-2009, 10:18pm)ROD Wrote: And there was a icon that Rocket used to always post towards me i will have to find it ,I no it pissed me off and i deleted it Now what was it Undecided

Was it the slice (wedge) of cheesecake one?
Violin this is it back up now

Cant find cheescake
.jpg   muppets.jpg (Size: 2.5 KB / Downloads: 86) must of took it with them
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(29-08-2009, 12:23am)ROD Wrote: Violin this is it back up now

Cant find cheescake must of took it with them

Ah yeahhhh... forgot those.
(28-08-2009, 09:37pm)Astro Wrote: Whatever happened to....

Kanooter Valves? It's been so long since I've seen one. Let alone heard of one failing. Has Suzuki finally got it working properly. I still can't find mine, but the bike runs perfectly... so wherever it is... it's workin'.

And since RocketRod left us (R.I.P. Rod) and Giddy peddled off and Rev disowned us (or forgot how to get here)... we never hear much about Cheesecake. Was a time when everything was Cheesecake. We even had a Cheesecake icon. Forks, Brakes, Shocks... all cheesecake. Lights, steering, gearbox... cheesecake. What ever happened to cheesecake?? I miss cheesecake.

Cheesecake?
I got some cheesecake in my fridge for you astro!
More than happy to send it to you free of charge,dont know
what its gonna look like when it gets to urz,il send it
as long as i know ur gonna be game enough to eat it
Coolsmiley

Lol3
(29-08-2009, 01:10am)NEMESIS Wrote:

Cheesecake?
Coolsmiley

Lol3

Maaaatttteeeeeee!!!!!! NEM... appreciate the offer mate but ... I'm gluten and lactose intolerant.... and if I eat cheesecake.... ewwwwww..... Pi_freak

Maaaatttteeeeeee!!!!!! NEM... appreciate the offer mate but ... I'm gluten and lactose intolerant.... and if I eat cheesecake.... ewwwwww..... Pi_freak
[/quote]

As long as you're not Jack Daniels intolerant fella! That would be a bad thing. I think I owe you one or two of those along the wayBeer

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(30-08-2009, 06:38pm)Madmax Wrote:
(29-08-2009, 05:38pm)Astro Wrote:

As long as you're not Jack Daniels intolerant fella! That would be a bad thing. I think I owe you one or two of those along the wayBeer

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
[/quote]

Errr... dont' drink either Max, so it'll have to be coffee... the good stuff tho. Been a tea total all my life. I know... tragic. Undecided
(30-08-2009, 07:38pm)Astro Wrote:
(30-08-2009, 06:38pm)Madmax Wrote:

Maaaatttteeeeeee!!!!!! NEM... appreciate the offer mate but ... I'm gluten and lactose intolerant.... and if I eat cheesecake.... ewwwwww

errr... dont' drink either Max, so it'll have to be coffee... the good stuff tho. Been a tea total all my life. I know... tragic.

Tragic is an understatement bloke, but then think of all the money you've saved on piss!!!TrophyTrophyTrophy
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
He's still got all his hair too Max - might be something in that for us "Jack and coke" devotees
I know what his weakness is too - it's way cool Smitten

Cheers Ruffy
(31-08-2009, 03:09pm)Ruffy Wrote: He's still got all his hair too Max - might be something in that for us "Jack and coke" devotees
I know what his weakness is too - it's way cool Smitten

Cheers Ruffy

Dear all... as a result of his painful "off" during the Jindy ride last year, it seems that Ruffy has suffered secondary health issues that have manifested themselves in a greatly reduced vision capacity. Ruffy, (being the blokey bloke that we have come to know and respect) has probably chosen not to share this information with us.... however... anyone who has met me would know the true state of my pate. "Whispy remnants" would probably be a fairer comment. Undecided

The cat is out of the bag Ruffy. Lol3

p.s. - This is a joke... don't send him sympathy posts... it'll go to his head! Showback
Whispy remnants = combover Wm

Cheers Ruffy
(31-08-2009, 05:54pm)Ruffy Wrote: Whispy remnants = combover Wm

Cheers Ruffy

Knuppel2 Knuppel2 Knuppel2 Knuppel2
(29-08-2009, 01:10am)NEMESIS Wrote:

Cheesecake?
Coolsmiley

Lol3

Oh no good Lol3