The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
evening all....

Start of the working week tomorrow...

SIGH...
Bored and unemployed..
[Image: photo3.jpg]
this thread lagged out again??
Ahhh there we go, can see the more recent posts...score.

And that is all
evening all,

back from the day shift...

only to back up early again tomorrow.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh wellllllllllll.....
had a nicer day...

can't complain about that!!!
(29-08-2009, 09:00pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: evening all,

back from the day shift...

only to back up early again tomorrow.... ahhhhhhhhhhhh wellllllllllll.....
had a nicer day...

can't complain about that!!!
Just drove infrom a drive up to Coonabarabran Saturday for a party and back today - 12 hours driving all up, great party though!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
that's the sign of a great guest!
hi all,get my new tyres wednesday yeeeeerTrophy
born to be mild
what sort king?
where fore art thou mutha????

comon kitten havent seen you post in a while.
sitting at home (note time) not at work!!! Got a temporary cast on leg, & bloody well enjoying my rum!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr friggin gutters in the dark....

Rolled my ankle, while wearing snug tight zip&lace up workboots.... pretty bad ankle as a result, man imagine if I wasn't wearing the boots, it'd be worse.... Ankle was a sight at hospital - lol impressive job I must say.
missy bad luck matey...

but look if you do it you gotta make sure it looks impressive therefore maybe the pity factor will be bigger..like ummm the man bringing you more rum!!!!!

rum is medicional!

would of absoulutly killed at the time.i,m grimmacing thinking about it.

tomorrow is hubs and mine 20th wedding anny and 25 years together.

usually he,s the one that remebers.but i rang him this morn and said happy anny!!!! he said hunny your a day early..shiteeee

hehehe i think ill send him flowers at work..---big tough concretor! niceeeeeee.he will get alot of ribbing lol
A very happy anniversary to you both cheeky.

Clap What an achievement for NIV....Lol3

You better stand on a box and give him a big Pi_tongue

Hope you both have a great day. Maybe flowers will be heading back and forth I reckon.

Sorry to hear about your spill Missy Moo. Get well soon Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(01-09-2009, 02:23am)Missy_Moo Wrote: sitting at home (note time) not at work!!! Got a temporary cast on leg, & bloody well enjoying my rum!!!!

Rolled my ankle, while wearing snug tight zip&lace up workboots.... pretty bad ankle as a result, man imagine if I wasn't wearing the boots, it'd be worse.... Ankle was a sight at hospital - lol impressive job I must say.

Bugger Missy, put you leg up & get well soon Beer
never fly higher than your angel.
lol what a hoot, getting picked up by the patient transport service, lol it cracked me up. They took me back to the hospital this morning for xrays and more stuff ha ha... got lots of sympathy.

Everyone at the hospital was cacking at me sitting in the wheelchair.

Got a cast on it now. Not broken, but a darn good job on it.

Lucky I got school for two weeks starting next week. That's just right for light duties.
Brilliant now I'm home again, got my rumbos.... & drugs.....

pity I'm batching it! lol the dog is very sympathetic.
(01-09-2009, 08:32am)cheeky Wrote: missy bad luck matey...

but look if you do it you gotta make sure it looks impressive therefore maybe the pity factor will be bigger..like ummm the man bringing you more rum!!!!!

rum is medicional!

would of absoulutly killed at the time.i,m grimmacing thinking about it.

tomorrow is hubs and mine 20th wedding anny and 25 years together.

usually he,s the one that remebers.but i rang him this morn and said happy anny!!!! he said hunny your a day early..shiteeee

hehehe i think ill send him flowers at work..---big tough concretor! niceeeeeee.he will get alot of ribbing lol

20 years married Smitten & 25 together Smitten,
you don't even get that for murder.

Congratulations to you both, you don't see a lot marriages lasting that long, these days. Trophy
Your are a great couple Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
(01-09-2009, 05:49pm)Mutha Wrote:
(01-09-2009, 02:23am)Missy_Moo Wrote: sitting at home (note time) not at work!!! Got a temporary cast on leg, & bloody well enjoying my rum!!!!

Bugger Missy, put you leg up & get well soon Beer

lol legs up & rums up