"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Guess who

Quote:I'm locking this thread. This is exactly the behaviour we are trying to avoid. It is not productive and adds nothing positive to the club. The admins have discussed it and agree.
If you have a problem with this decision, feel free to PM me.

Bit windy today Very Happy

cranky Heidi
Wm

Heidi's just showing off because she's done a lap of Australia AND has 3 bikes!
Sorry to hear about your bingle pan. Glad to hear you're unscathed. Bummer about the parts damaged and the scratches tho. At least you were able to keep it upright.

simmo? Did you just write "Cranky Heidi" ? Wow... lets see if you can stay upright after she damages a few of your parts and gives you a few scratches... LOL Confused
This could be good. Estimate is about $3500!!! I might see if I can just get a cheque. I think I could fix it myself for 100 bucks!
I'LL FUCKIN GIVE YOU CRANKY YOU MOTARD!! I'm going to be in your part of the world soon, and I KNOW where you live!
(24-08-2009, 11:36pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'LL FUCKIN GIVE YOU CRANKY YOU MOTARD!! I'm going to be in your part of the world soon, and I KNOW where you live!

Please don't hurt him too much Heidi... my brother relies on that 'motard'. Hurt him a bit... but make sure he goes to work the next day!
(24-08-2009, 11:03pm)Astro Wrote: Sorry to hear about your bingle pan. Glad to hear you're unscathed. Bummer about the parts damaged and the scratches tho. At least you were able to keep it upright.

simmo? Did you just write "Cranky Heidi" ? Wow... lets see if you can stay upright after she damages a few of your parts and gives you a few scratches... LOL Confused

Depends what parts Heidi is going to scratch not my private parts I hope Scary I'll be right I can move pretty fast when i have too Pi_thumbsup
(24-08-2009, 11:25pm)pan Wrote: This could be good. Estimate is about $3500!!! I might see if I can just get a cheque. I think I could fix it myself for 100 bucks!
It'll buff straight out Pan!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(28-08-2009, 08:20pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:
(24-08-2009, 11:25pm)pan Wrote: This could be good. Estimate is about $3500!!! I might see if I can just get a cheque. I think I could fix it myself for 100 bucks!
It'll buff straight out Pan!

It mostly did. A bit of touch-up paint on now and it looks fine. Still going through his insurance though. Needs to buy some track fairings Coolsmiley
108,000kms over 5 years and had no tickets, no prangs..

2nd prang in 9 days!
Do you think God is trying to tell something? Lol3

Bike isn't too bad. Master cylinder seized up at 5km/h
Fell and fractured my right arm though Frown

[Image: crash22809093.jpg]

[Image: crash22809091.jpg]

[Image: crash22809092.jpg]
Ouch! Sorry to hear you've banged up your arm pan. Hope it heals quickly for you.
(30-08-2009, 04:43pm)pan Wrote: 108,000kms over 5 years and had no tickets, no prangs..

2nd prang in 9 days!
Do you think God is trying to tell something? Lol3

Bike isn't too bad. Master cylinder seized up at 5km/h
Fell and fractured my right arm though Frown

[Image: crash22809093.jpg]

[Image: crash22809091.jpg]

[Image: crash22809092.jpg]

Fuckin' tragic if that's the arm you er, umm, youknow toss with, I certainly hope you're ambidextrous fella!

It's times like this that you know who your real mates are!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcome to the exclusive club of 2 Pandelis - The red/black bald headed one arm crash club Lol3
May your membership be a short one Biker

Cheers Ruffy
(31-08-2009, 03:03pm)Ruffy Wrote: Welcome to the exclusive club of 2 Pandelis - The red/black bald headed one arm crash club Lol3
May your membership be a short one Biker

Cheers Ruffy

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Oh... thats just classic! Well done Ruff'meister! Clap

AND... may you both have extremely short memberships !
Those 99 red/blacks are getting rarer and rarer!