retireing the busa
yeah missy its all good darl i will be on here as per usuall i will be still active in the club
That's good to hear.

Enjoy the window shopping till you reach your decision.
Must admit, I do love the 109.
Just dont tell anyone.
I'm not quite old enough for a cruiser yet(wishful thinking),
and besides, the 'bus would get jealous!

But a "midlife crisis black" bit of chrome, debadged wouldn't be tooo bad!
(20-08-2009, 10:30pm)Ward P Wrote: Must admit, I do love the 109.
Just dont tell anyone.
I'm not quite old enough for a cruiser yet(wishful thinking),
and besides, the 'bus would get jealous!

But a "midlife crisis black" with a bit of chrome, debadged wouldn't be tooooooooooooooo bad!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
selling it is brakeing my heart ward im going to miss her so much but soon as my licence is returned to me im picking up a 109 mate im going to get the LE 109 white with blue most of my other freinds are into the boulys mate and ive got a really hankering to own 1 i may get another busa down the road but right now the selling the busa will clean my debits and i will be squaired up once sold
(20-08-2009, 06:08am)big kev Wrote: nem i know where your comeing from the m109r is a bike i have always lusted after and i need a change i will always love my busa but i want this bike

Cool azPi_thumbsup
Make sure you stay around tho!
Your a top bloke,an let us know how
you go with the m109!
yeah nem i will still be here mate and will still be active in the club i will be an active delegate with baby busa (kathy) so i will always have a yak to every 1
here's a pic of mine

oh well it worked for me in the test section if anyone's interested. cheers
Pi_thumbsup fixed - no probs.

There are a lot of nice "BULLIES" around Newcastle.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(21-08-2009, 05:30pm)twistgrip Wrote: here's a pic of mine

see thats why i love em cause there just a sexy looking bike lovely mate just lovely
(21-08-2009, 05:30pm)twistgrip Wrote: here's a pic of mine

This would have to be one of the nice colours i have seen But dont like your chance of getting one ,I no there is one at springwood suzuki but dont think he will sell.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
rod i will have mine custom painted when i get mine

but as its looking right now mate im not going to get the $$$ i need to clear the debit on my bike to the finance company so unfortunatly i mite have to keep it for now i need to do some more i have had a talk with the finance company and there happy to auction my bike but wont get the hole lot back to clear the loan out AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(22-08-2009, 09:29am)ROD Wrote: [quote='twistgrip' pid='187800' dateline='1250839816']
here's a pic of mine

This would have to be one of the nice colours i have seen But dont like your chance of getting one ,I no there is one at springwood suzuki but dont think he will sell.
[/quot

I didn't think he would sell it either but is advertised on Bikesales ......$25k Scary

Thanks for postin the pic BusgoPi_thumbsup
G'day Kev,

Well you know what they say "A change is as good as a holliday" Very Happy
The M109 are imo a sweet looking ride it's just a pity you have to say bye bye to your Busa, (you could always have both), but you still have your Kat(s) don't you? so there's class right there mate!
It's good to know that you'll still be a part of us here.
Best of luck mate with your new machine.

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
yeah i here ya bazz i have the kats tucked away for the rest of my life unfortunatly im not going to get the $$$ i ned to pay finance out on the bike so im going to keep her and let the M109R site for afew more yrs
twistgrip what a dammed nice looking bike!!!

in my fav colour too!

i have a mate that does a nice paint job on harleys and hot rods..he being a hot rod freak...(he now lives in ****)
asked him to paint my busa said nope..nasty mongrel !!!!! lol
big kev i hope u win the lotto cause i rekon you would give your last penny even when you needed it!