"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
What let go tranny or motor?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Motor I think, by the sounds of it.
(12-08-2009, 08:05pm)pan Wrote: Motor I think, by the sounds of it.

Really farkun bruck, those eytalians will do it to you every time Bruce, at least a bruck motor gives you an excuse for all the oil leaks!

Gotta have gallows humour, lightens the load. Calling Mr hands, you've got your work cut out for you bloke.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(12-08-2009, 11:44pm)Madmax Wrote:

Really farkun bruck, those eytalians will do it to you every time Bruce, at least a bruck motor gives you an excuse for all the oil leaks!

Gotta have gallows humour, lightens the load. Calling Mr hands, you've got your work cut out for you bloke.

I think if you accidentally go down two gears at that speed, it don't matter whether the Eye-talians, the Eye-raquis or the Orientals made your motor, it's going to go boom! Lol3
(13-08-2009, 07:25am)pan Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 11:44pm)Madmax Wrote:

I think if you accidentally go down two gears at that speed, it don't matter whether the Eye-talians, the Eye-raquis or the Orientals made your motor, it's going to go boom! Lol3

I bet his slipper was screaming
(12-08-2009, 04:12pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: What let go tranny or motor?

Don't call him a tranny in public Knuppel2 you know how he gets up set Clap
Did it have the BTL welded up for drag starts Nerd
Anyone coming to Harrys Cafe De WHeels. or just the inner-city folk?
When?
"par excellence"
(14-08-2009, 10:54pm)pan Wrote: Anyone coming to Harrys Cafe De WHeels. or just the inner-city folk?

Bit far for us bloke.
Only 600km round trip, short ride
"par excellence"
Bit hot again today Roll
As this rate may have to put the Oxford grips in mothballs.
"par excellence"
(17-08-2009, 01:38pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: As this rate may have to put the Oxford grips in mothballs.

Yep its always the way Read
But I don't mind putting up with this heat for a while it makes a change Boobies4 & the dresses get shorter Trophy
Aprilia quoted me nearly 4 thousand dollas for one head, one block, upper gasket kit, two pstons with rings, pins and circlips.

And we thought busa parts were expensive.
(17-08-2009, 07:07pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Aprilia quoted me nearly 4 thousand dollas for one head, one block, upper gasket kit, two pstons with rings, pins and circlips.

And we thought busa parts were expensive.

Scary
How much did you pay for the bike to start with Eek