new gear!
will post a picture with all my gear on when i get it! for now i'll keep my pants on! Definitly in the Navy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and there is females in the navy!!
The women in the Navy are known as "window dressing"....it gives the Navy (or any employer in a male dominated area) a perception of being equal opportunity....equal rights for women and all that tripe.
And as a foot note...I'm not sexist at all....some women think I am...well f@#k them!!!!!!Lol3Lol2
LOL!
(07-08-2009, 06:57pm)CJ03 Wrote: The women in the Navy are known as "window dressing"....it gives the Navy (or any employer in a male dominated area) a perception of being equal opportunity....equal rights for women and all that tripe.
And as a foot note...I'm not sexist at all....some women think I am...well f@#k them!!!!!!Lol3Lol2

I like him already Lol3
Chose the right one with senior service (my dad would be so proud lol)
If I didn't stuff my knee just before I turned 18 I would have joined up as well, work on choppers.

PS do you know why grunts in the army are known as pongo's?

Coz where they go, the pong goes! Lol2
We still kick your arse
Egos; everyone got one
lordy had a image of bigfoot with out pants..would it mean his name then would be sasquash or yeti..althought humprey wears no pants.

hehe cjo3-lucky we all now know you like to $#% women cause we would be worried u batted for the other team....
i've only got big feet and big everything else, not a hairy person!!
so your not a wookie then?
no sorry!
Nice gear bigfoot!! U getting the bike before you go away? Might be better to wait til ur back, you will have saved a heap being locked up on a boat for months at a time, hehe
Trophy

Are you just starting your navy training? What mustering did you join as?

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 13)
joining as a marine technician and will get my busa and farm when i get out!