Flamin Planes
5am flight tomorrow. All day on plane....
Will be in China tomorrow night..... Just a quick trip. Be back on Tuesday.
That's a long way to go to get a couple of dollars off some duty free bourbon. Remember 2 litres only, and declare it.Drool
And international flight is free drinks - you just have to get their attention.

- or is there another reason why one would go to OS?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
say hey hey to den jaio ping for me tell him big kevs says WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UP
Know how you feel there, just got back from the USA, 6 flights, 3 states and numerous hotels in just over 2 weeks, very busy but was fun.

Cheers,

Matt
(05-08-2009, 07:31pm)Ward P Wrote: That's a long way to go to get a couple of dollars off some duty free bourbon. Remember 2 litres only, and declare it.Drool
And international flight is free drinks - you just have to get their attention.

- or is there another reason why one would go to OS?

Yep, 2 reasons actualy.......

1) My other half is pommie & her sister lives in the UK. They havn't seen eachother for a few yrs. Sister & husband are travelling thru China & so we decided to slip over & hook up in Shanghai for a day or 2.

2) I used to live in China & it's a good chance for me to catch up with friends.

That's pretty much it....... Maybe pick up a bottle of Moutai... mmmmm
Mu thai?
Like a bottle of WHOOP ASSS?
(06-08-2009, 01:20am)NEMESIS Wrote: Mu thai?

Now that stuff is rocket fuel...... I plan to bring some home. My last bottle ran out a while ago...

I've been in & out of China for close to 20yrs, plus living here for 2 yrs, & I've never seen any decent bikes on the street. Scooters & Harley look-a-like police bikes.BikerBiker
Yesterday driving around I saw an R1 & a 1k gixxer cruising together along the motorway.

My driver wouldn't let me ask them for a ride. He was scared that I couldn't ride a bike & I might crash..Lol3Lol3

In a hotel in the middle of Shanghai right now. I like this city, but wouldn't want to live here. To many people. Home tomorrow.
ni hao Brian!

xi wang ni zai zhong guo guo de yu kuai!

hui tou jian!
(10-08-2009, 06:44pm)Speedzalot Wrote: ni hao Brian!

xi wang ni zai zhong guo guo de yu kuai!

hui tou jian!

I will, & I did, as always. Love it here............
(06-08-2009, 01:20am)NEMESIS Wrote: Mu thai?

LMAO ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol2Lol2Lol2
ok translate spedzalot.....pweaseee

all i read was two dim simms and a fish cake...and a side of wasabi..hehehehe

lordy plane travel..i hope your in buisness not cattle class...

spent 22 hours in two lots too switzerland via korea..i reckon the seats where built for short koreans...hubby and i were so cramped..
one of our group had a stink bug in her food..i said shhhhh they will all want one!

united airlines was tad better..american mob..to get to alberquerqie 27 hours and 4 plane changes...
(11-08-2009, 06:02pm)cheeky Wrote: ok translate spedzalot.....pweaseee

spent 22 hours in two lots too switzerland via korea..i reckon the seats where built for short koreans...hubby and i were so cramped..
one of our group had a stink bug in her food..i said shhhhh they will all want one!

united airlines was tad better..american mob..to get to alberquerqie 27 hours and 4 plane changes...

Got home today. Left Shanghai at 7.35pm yesterday & arrived home (via Sydney) at 1pm today. The SH to Syd flight was B/class so was very comfortable. Got about 5hrs sleep.
When not flying B/class I always try to get the exit row or the first rowbehind business. Plenty of leg room there...
(12-08-2009, 06:47pm)Louwai Wrote:
(11-08-2009, 06:02pm)cheeky Wrote: ok translate spedzalot.....pweaseee

Got home today. Left Shanghai at 7.35pm yesterday & arrived home (via Sydney) at 1pm today. The SH to Syd flight was B/class so was very comfortable. Got about 5hrs sleep.
When not flying B/class I always try to get the exit row or the first rowbehind business. Plenty of leg room there...

Do people still fly coach?
Emirates B/class or first is the way to go.
Dave
(13-08-2009, 02:59am)Dave Wrote: Do people still fly coach?
Emirates B/class or first is the way to go.
Dave

When I have to pay for it myself.... damn right. Too flamin expensive otherwise..