Kudo's to Greg
All the best mate, kick some yank ass.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Top Stuff, give em heaps Maj Pi_thumbsup
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Good luck Greg.
Hope to meet up at EC when you return...
Yep good luck & go show em Maj, enjoy
and keep the sticky side down Trophy
Thanks again everyone Very Happy
Hope to set some records but weather we do or not we will definitely be having fun.
Also yet to mention Mick Donohue who traveled with me last year as crew chief and will be doing the same again this year, and is paying his own way, i owe a lot of return hours on his dragbike to even come close to thanking him for his time and efforts Clap
Hope to have some good stories to tell in Sept
Go get em champ!2fast4u
Trophy
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Go Maj, go hard & have a ball.

PS show the yanks how its done....
take lots of piccies please!!!!
Give em hell Maj Australia2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
An enviable doer and not a gonna.Hats off to you greg.To build and to ride to success is the greatest acheivement in my book.Maybe we should call you greg O.Clap
(28-07-2009, 08:38pm)spamanglenn Wrote: An enviable doer and not a gonna.Hats off to you greg.To build and to ride to success is the greatest acheivement in my book.Maybe we should call you greg O.Clap

The only difference here is that Greg actually built his bike.
well he is a farmer,a bit of wire and a pair of pliers and a ciggy lighter and he could prob make a mobile phone.Lol3
(28-07-2009, 10:23pm)spamanglenn Wrote: well he is a farmer,a bit of wire and a pair of pliers and a ciggy lighter and he could prob make a mobile phone.Lol3

LOL not wrong the McGyver of busa's
don't smoke anymore.... so i had to get on a telstra plan to get a phone

seriously though this time is less likely to do as well, pushing near 400hp out of this years 750 , its not going to last long...
similar specs to Micks drag bike and its broken something every outing this year at nearly 10 psi lower boost levels than i'm running