busa's in your local area
hey guys on the 9th of august im haveing a big social catch up at merrylands with to other social clubs im involved with i was wondering if any 1 from this fourm would like to come along to the bbq its at CENTRAL GARDENS PARK its going to be a bbq am meet up with some of the katana australia members and the bikers australia guys its a day for familys an freinds of bikeing to get to gether there is a post on here so you all can see where its at there is a wild life area for the kids to go an see animals its free gates to the park open at 9 am i will be there to get a few spots for every 1 if your going to drink please be responsable also an its a day to purt names to faces i hope some people will come along

thanks guys

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGLR_enAU311AU311&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=parks+in+sydney++merrylands&fb=1&split=1&gl=au&ei=lydUSoqSGYf-M4TdhfII&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1

Attached Files
.jpg   base_media.jpg (Size: 8.25 KB / Downloads: 263)
.jpg   base_media 1.jpg (Size: 8.7 KB / Downloads: 264)
hey there guys i was going to the car n bike show today an on the way i saw another busa it was on the hume hwy enfield where the over pass is near rookwood he was going city bound looked like a black gen 1
I was heading to werris creek yesterday and spotted a two tone silver behind some harleys(disgusting place to be) on the bylong road about half way along to denman.
(08-07-2009, 03:02pm)big kev Wrote: hey guys on the 9th of august im haveing a big social catch up at merrylands with to other social clubs im involved with i was wondering if any 1 from this fourm would like to come along to the bbq its at CENTRAL GARDENS PARK its going to be a bbq am meet up with some of the katana australia members and the bikers australia guys its a day for familys an freinds of bikeing to get to gether there is a post on here so you all can see where its at there is a wild life area for the kids to go an see animals its free gates to the park open at 9 am i will be there to get a few spots for every 1 if your going to drink please be responsable also an its a day to purt names to faces i hope some people will come along

thanks guys

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGLR_enAU311AU311&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=parks+in+sydney++merrylands&fb=1&split=1&gl=au&ei=lydUSoqSGYf-M4TdhfII&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1

might pop down... im in Westmead.
Kiwis always smell a bbq free Drool or Beer haha! Coolrasta
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
awsome mate there should be all the boys from the katana club an some of the biker australia guys also
[SEEN A 1999 COPPER / BRONZE IN MY GARAGE LASAT NIGHT

Lol3
[/quote]

F**K Harleys Coolsmiley
[/quote]
Hi there
Went to the Bike Gear Warehouse today and their was a very nicely polished 08 Blue Busa and a Gen I Black/Sliver.
(15-07-2009, 01:49am)shortty57 Wrote: [SEEN A 1999 COPPER / BRONZE IN MY GARAGE LASAT NIGHT

Lol3

F**K Harleys Coolsmiley
[/quote]
[/quote]

looking at your own bike dosent really count dude but i like your ambitionClapClapClap
Standing in your shed and smiling at your own busa is part of this clubs tradition.
The more busas in your shed, the longer you are allowed to stand and admire them.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
was at the story bridge concourse today and saw a puprle black 04, orange K8, custom painted 05 and a red 07 and met Tony nitrous but he wasn't on a busa
08 Blue Busa with black/gold number plate at Windsor today.....great day for riding
(19-07-2009, 06:51pm)1hotbusa Wrote: 08 Blue Busa with black/gold number plate at Windsor today.....great day for riding

Was it me I did the Hot rod thing show at Windsor today
Don't think so, he had twin exhausts and no postcode on the bike Lol3

Oh, I also yelled out LESBIANS and he didn't stop or fall off Lol2
(19-07-2009, 08:35pm)1hotbusa Wrote: Don't think so, he had twin exhausts and no postcode on the bike Lol3

Roll
(19-07-2009, 08:35pm)1hotbusa Wrote: Don't think so, he had twin exhausts and no postcode on the bike Lol3

Yep I would have stopped for sure Scary
8 Busa's in our area half of em blue Biker