Tasmania/March 2010
Im in but i will be leaving around October and will be staying for about 5 years Very Happy

Yes after the past month i have decided to take my Baby back to tassie for a few years so she can get to no her ferral relations down there So once it gets closer to the time i will make sure you have my details and i will be ready with trailer and tools (hope not to use ) but will be your personal 24hr call out and probely do some rides with yous i will be located Hobart end of the island but hey thats only a couple of hours from the other end.Lol3
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Can I ask the day we need to book the trip over for and the day back please?

Cheers

Max and Mezza
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(13-07-2009, 02:41pm)Madmax Wrote: Can I ask the day we need to book the trip over for and the day back please?
Cheers
Max and Mezza

Hey Bloke
First page
When we work out who's going we'll be able to find the best routes and meeting points for everyone. If your serious about coming please make sure you have booked all your accommodation and the boat by the end of July as I can't guarantee there will be any spots left on the boat etc.Any questions just pm me or ring 0437818005 thanks Mark.

Cheers Bloke
C'mon people only a couple of weeks left to book!Coolsmiley
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
im gonna have to sort of sit on the fence for this one unfortunately. can't guarantee ill get the leave i want and dont want to be responsible for stuffing people around at the last minute. i am going to try and get myself to the supers at least so should be able to travel down and spend the weekend with you all. when things get closer and i know for sure what i can do then if i can get across to tassie and spend a couple of days scrapping around then all is good. ill just organise what i can at the time. if not might run the great ocean road instead. damn this shift work and understaffing!
Ludicrous speed- go!
With booking the boat the recliner seats are not available on the trip over cabins only all those who booked early have been upgraded to a cabin.

Will be talking to Phillip Island Accom next week to let go all reserved cabins
for the club so for those wanting to attend after next week will have to take pot luck.

Accommodation on Tassie will be informed of numbers as well any late starters pot luck as well.

Thankyou to all who are going to make the effort next year and haven't been before you will not be disappointedTrophy those who have been before know why we are going again DroolYes
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Monday I'm making my bookings. Will team up with Simmo and Franko (god help me) re dates.
ill be at pi- booked accom at cowes but got a separate cabin as didnt want to stuff you guys around. will figure the details when closer
Ludicrous speed- go!
(02-08-2009, 09:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Monday I'm making my bookings. Will team up with Simmo and Franko (god help me) re dates.
You started it Lol2 You think me & the Loaf are bad wait till you see me & Franko start up, now if the Loafers is in you better keep clear Pi_thumbsup or have a good camera at the ready LOL
Can't wait for this one Biker it going to be FUN
We're going to pull out before we make bookings unfortunately. This trip will be during the first term at school for Alexander in year 11. We just cannot leave him on his own for a week. hard to farm him out to rellies as we have no one near his school.

This is a trip Mary and I considered in 1991, but then I got promoted, Mary fell pregers with Amanda and we moved to Exmouth for three Years.

Alexander has two more years at school, then he will be responsible for himself.

Next time.

Max and Mezza.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Up date
Spirit of Tasmania Reference:
4th August 2009
AMENDMENT TO SPIRIT OF TASMANIA DEPARTURE TIMES
Effective for sailings on or after 14th September 2009, Spirit of Tasmania night time services between Melbourne and Devonport will depart at 1930 hours (7.30 pm) instead of 2000 hrs (8.00pm). The exception to this will be on days when we are operating daylight services as well, where the departure time remains at 2100 (9.00 pm).
On days when we are not operating daylight services, arrival alongside the wharf will be at 0600 (6.00 am), with passenger disembarkation commencing at 0630 (6.30 am).
Arrival and disembarkation time for night services when daylight services are operating the next day will remain unchanged at 0600 (6.00am).
As you are booked on one of our effected sailings, please take careful note of the departure and arrival times below:
Forward Sailing Route Melbourne to Devonport
Forward Sailing Date Monday, 1 March 2010
Forward Departure Time 21:00
Forward Arrival Time 06:00

Return Sailing Route Devonport to Melbourne
Return Sailing Date Saturday, 6 March 2010
Return Departure Time 19:30
Return Arrival Time 06:00
Checkin for all Spirit of Tasmania sailings commences 2 and ½ hours prior to departure with the final checkin 45 minutes prior to departure.
To assist us in collating information as to who is aware of this schedule change, please click here to acknowledge receipt of this email. Should you require any further information regarding this schedule change, please contact our Telephone Sales Centre on 13 20 10.
Yours sincerely
SPIRIT OF TASMANIA
MIRANDA FOSTER
MANAGER – RETAIL PASSENGER SALES.
hi all just a short note.we have a group of 12 bikes heading down to PI in 2010 there will be 3x08 busas 3x gixxers 2x triumphs 3x vtrs an 1 harley..the ride will start from mackay 3 riders..moree 7riders..wollongong 1 rider an 1 rider from albury at the moment could be more or less as time gets close maybe..we are all staying in cowes and it will be good to catch up with some of you..as for the hobart ride its not going to happen this year but would love to do it some time in the future..safe riding homer
(03-08-2009, 07:40pm)keno77 Wrote: ill be at pi- booked accom at cowes but got a separate cabin as didnt want to stuff you guys around. will figure the details when closer

hey keno, i'm just up the road in the 'gong....if u want some company on the ride down there, send me a PM. I'm planning to leave early wed. morn, with stopover at bright (snowys) and am doing the 'afterburner' track day on the mon. after race day....let me know if ur interested ?

bazman
Very Happy
As for the plan it may depend where your leaving from to get time off & who you maybe able to hook up with to travel down etc
The date for PI are still to be confirmed but exspected to be end of feb begining march.
Then the boat will be to tasie on the monday after racing.
6 nights 7 days on tassie then hit melbourne for your run home

shane
[/quote]

Hey Shredder,
can't do tassie with u guys (soz....the "afterburner" bug has got me BIG-time!!) but definately wanna catch up with u guys at WSB....
when it gets a bit closer can u post up a time & place where we can ALL meet up on P/I (eg:- isle of wight pub sat arvo/evening) ??? Pi_thumbsup

cheers,
bazman
Coolsmiley
(03-08-2009, 10:08pm)Madmax Wrote: We're going to pull out before we make bookings unfortunately. This trip will be during the first term at school for Alexander in year 11. We just cannot leave him on his own for a week. hard to farm him out to rellies as we have no one near his school.

This is a trip Mary and I considered in 1991, but then I got promoted, Mary fell pregers with Amanda and we moved to Exmouth for three Years.

Alexander has two more years at school, then he will be responsible for himself.

Next time.

Max and Mezza.

hey max,
will u still be doin' the P/I component of trip....it's bourbon time Beer, ya know?!?

baz
Coolsmiley
hey baz some company would be great. will keep in touch and decide when things get closer. may not be able to do early wed morn start though as that is the finish of my last night shift and i like to get a couple of hours sleep before hopping on the bike. may be able to swing the night off but see what happens....
are you coming to the valley on the 22nd? would be good to meet up with someone local for short notice rides etc
Ludicrous speed- go!
damn !!! bad timing, m8....
will b in syd. this w/end for combined b/day with the missus....
usually do k/valley run with 'gong m8's via mac. pass...
will PM u my mob. # so u can let me know when ur heading there next time !?!

cheers,
bazman

(16-08-2009, 08:06am)keno77 Wrote: hey baz some company would be great. will keep in touch and decide when things get closer. may not be able to do early wed morn start though as that is the finish of my last night shift and i like to get a couple of hours sleep before hopping on the bike. may be able to swing the night off but see what happens....
are you coming to the valley on the 22nd? would be good to meet up with someone local for short notice rides etc