YAY I'M 18!!!!!!
(28-06-2009, 04:56pm)bigfoot Wrote: well crashed at some ridicuolous time and woke up with a killer hangoverPi_freak was an awesome fun night and there was plenty of good looking tarts there!! friggen pictures are to big to post!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... sure, sure!!!! Too incriminating more like it!!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday BigFOOT
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
thanks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG FELLA!!!! Send them to yourself on email, that will reduce the size. You can post them then, don't think you are getting away that easily!!

Heidi
happy birthday my friend..i wish you big hugs and kisses.
your an awesome person .

chicken i cant wait too meet you.ill give you a 'cheeky' hug..i,m told im a good hugger because i mean them.

so youll going for your green p's!!! excellent no more 90kms.now a huge 100 wooooooooottttttttttttt

see you soon ,enjoy being legal to go into pubs instead of sneaking in for the last 5 years.lol

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I want to see pics! So here is an easy to use, free, image resizing tool you can download.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/imag...esizer.php
big raging was a great help to me with the vso imaging tool.easy to use.

great programClap
Happy_bdayNICK SOUNDS LIKE U HAD A GREAT NIGHT MATE,CANT REMEMBER MY 18TH NOT BECUSE I WAS PISSED BUT IM JUST TOO OLD TO FUCKIN REMEMBERLol3
born to be mild
(29-06-2009, 09:11pm)king 62 Wrote: Happy_bdayNICK SOUNDS LIKE U HAD A GREAT NIGHT MATE,CANT REMEMBER MY 18TH NOT BECUSE I WAS PISSED BUT IM JUST TOO OLD TO FUCKIN REMEMBERLol3

I'll second that King, I can't remember back 40 yrs .I always wondered what the 62 meant (Joking mate ).

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
THATS COOL GREENYKnuppel2SHIT I THINK IHijackedHijacked
born to be mild
picks coming guys and cheeky in Queensland you are aloud to do whatever the speed sign says even when your on your L's so 110km/h on the motorway