Canberrans Sips Again
I'm not touching his back sac OR crack. How pissed can we get Simmo do you think?
(20-06-2009, 10:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: How pissed can we get Simmo do you think?

That Idea has wings Pi_tongue Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(20-06-2009, 10:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm not touching his back sac OR crack. How pissed can we get Simmo do you think?

I don't think it would be hard to get Simmo drunk. he drinks sheilas drinks anyway - Jim beam! he'd get drunk on the smell of JDs! RollRollRoll

As for Raymond - better bring a stack of Gaffa tape, it'll take a stack to stop making a complete goat of himself!Wm
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Anyone keen for some dinner this Thursday at zeffers again?

I can also recommend El Dorado just down the road, huge meals.
(22-06-2009, 09:48pm)Masterbusa Wrote: Anyone keen for some dinner this Thursday at zeffers again?

I can also recommend El Dorado just down the road, huge meals.

No can do mate, working nights Wed and Thursday nights. I have taken the belly pan off for you and fitted the center stand. Why don't you drop over tomorrow (Tuesday) night and take delivery of it. I can show youy around your bike a little while at it.

Tess - a lovely girl from Canberra Riders, is coming over to assist with the rebuild on an old basket-case '82 GPZ550. She is an excellent student and loves getting her hands dirty. At the moment we are up to "Lapping the valves".

Cheers.

Max
I'm on night shift.......who'da thunk it
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(23-06-2009, 11:06am)Busdriver Wrote: I'm on night shift.......who'da thunk it

That's me tomorrow night!
Me to again. Come over for coffee.

I'll bring an extra fancy coffee sachet.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(24-06-2009, 07:14am)Busdriver Wrote: Me to again. Come over for coffee.

I'll bring an extra fancy coffee sachet.

If you're buying (again) I'm coming.Coffee
(21-06-2009, 12:45am)Madmax Wrote:
(20-06-2009, 10:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm not touching his back sac OR crack. How pissed can we get Simmo do you think?
I don't think it would be hard to get Simmo drunk. he drinks sheilas drinks anyway - Jim beam! he'd get drunk on the smell of JDs! RollRollRoll

WTF easy keep giving me SC
(20-06-2009, 10:52pm)LOAFIE Wrote:
(20-06-2009, 10:50pm)Heidi1 Wrote: How pissed can we get Simmo do you think?
That Idea has wings Pi_tongue Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

& I'll give you wings if your not carefull Lol2
Doing Canberra Riders social sips tonight, anyone interested?

MaxAustralia2BeerAustralia2
Whoops, missed it. Had the day off, I worked Saturday then drove like the clappers for Sydney and went to the Pink concert. It was the best concert I've been to, she was brilliant. But then I ended up partying in Sydney until the wee hours with a reality tv star, two lesbians and some fast driving. It has taken me two days to recover, I'm too old for this shit.

Beanz and his missus are in town this week, is anyone free for drinks this week? I've asked Beanz if he is free Thursday night.
(29-06-2009, 10:06pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Whoops, missed it. Had the day off, I worked Saturday then drove like the clappers for Sydney and went to the Pink concert. It was the best concert I've been to, she was brilliant. But then I ended up partying in Sydney until the wee hours with a reality tv star, two lesbians and some fast driving. It has taken me two days to recover, I'm too old for this shit.
Beanz and his missus are in town this week, is anyone free for drinks this week? I've asked Beanz if he is free Thursday night.

Scary & no phone call Nerd
Dude, no phone call, but is it enough to know I was thinking of you the entire time?

Wtf is going on Knuppel2