Canberrans Sips Again
(19-06-2009, 09:40am)Apr!l Wrote: Haha, Ryan wishes I was his girl ;D More like a close mate... Who harrasses me all day long at work.

It was very nice to meet Heidi, Max and Mary last night, I can't speak for Ryan (masterbooster), but I had a very entertaining time and we were laughing all the way back home to the southside from Dickson.

I was telling Ryan that I felt very welcome and had an awesome time!

Thanks guys!!

Idiot2 Not quite Apraaaaal.

Im so glad I decided to go along to the dinner last night, it was a great night. Thanks Max, Heidi and Mary for welcoming us to the club. I cannot wait to keep learning more about my bike.

There is nothing more to talk about in relation to headlights MAX! CoolafroLol2Lol2

Ryan

Im so glad I decided to go along to the dinner last night, it was a great night. Thanks Max, Heidi and Mary for welcoming us to the club. I cannot wait to keep learning more about my bike.

There is nothing more to talk about in relation to headlights MAX! CoolafroLol2Lol2

Ryan
[/quote]

Oh yeah, those rather dark headlights, you'll have to do that bloke. I'd hate to embarrass a new member.Lol2RollLol2

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE HEADLIGHT OR THE FAAAAIIIIRING!! WE PROMISED!!!

We take care of our newbies in Canberra!!

April, email me and I'll keep you in mind for the next L-plates ride. You'll meet some lovely people and gain confidence on that beast of yours. hpritchard(@)nla(dot)gov(dot)au

It was great to meet you both, looking forward to a spannering session in Max's garage. Max managed to sell the poor bugger some bling on the spot! I fear there is no hope for the Canberra mob.
(19-06-2009, 11:35am)Heidi1 Wrote: WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE HEADLIGHT OR THE FAAAAIIIIRING!! WE PROMISED!!!

We take care of our newbies in Canberra!!

April, email me and I'll keep you in mind for the next L-plates ride. You'll meet some lovely people and gain confidence on that beast of yours. hpritchard(@)nla(dot)gov(dot)au

It was great to meet you both, looking forward to a spannering session in Max's garage. Max managed to sell the poor bugger some bling on the spot! I fear there is no hope for the Canberra mob.

No need to get titchy about it Pi_tongue

Cheers Ruffy
FUGGOFF.
Hey everyone, have a look at my ...........(hand swept over front of bike).......flux capacitor.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Hey everyone, look at my UNIVERSAL JOINTS!
(I STILL don't know what those puppies are).
UNIVERSAL JOINTS:

Atoms within the matter that binds space. The stuff that basically keeps the various galaxies etc in space in position relative to one and other. Hence the term universal joints.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
HUH! I thought that was gaffa tape.
The $50 car has a couple in the ashtray Coolrasta Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mon

Cheers Ruffy
(19-06-2009, 04:11pm)Ruffy Wrote: The $50 car has a couple in the ashtray Coolrasta Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mon

Cheers Ruffy

An dey Universal cause dey can be used by any one Mon!!!Lol2
(19-06-2009, 03:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: HUH! I thought that was gaffa tape.

Surely the $50 car is held together with Gaffa tape!!RollRollRoll
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Mainly dirt. Nice little engine in there though. At the moment the $50 car is a lawn ornament, the battery for the clicker thing that turns off the engine imobiliser went 'kabloowie' a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to find a new one. In saying that, I haven't really looked either. Probably should. Hard to get motivated to do that when you own a $50 car and a hayabusa.

P.S. What if I have to spend $5 on a battery!!!! I'll be overcapitalising something FIERCE!!
(20-06-2009, 12:06am)Madmax Wrote:
(19-06-2009, 03:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: HUH! I thought that was gaffa tape.

Surely the $50 car is held together with Gaffa tape!!RollRollRoll

Shhh Max,, but i know what she should do with the gaffa tape.
Hijacked
Heids - If memory serves me correct you'll need # 1623 battery, about the size of a ten cent piece to get that clicker thingy (waves hands Lol3) going again.

BTW: With some of that left over gaffa tape - Kawa needs a back,sack & crack don't you think, you've got to find someone to do it thoPi_freak

Cheers Ruffy