Congrats Bigfoot on your new Busa
i am very sorry and regretful. it was to make the people on the dragbike forum take me seriously and all i have done is make myself look like a total tool and dickhead my sincerest apologies.
sorry this was not meant to reach this forum. but shit happens and you always get caught!! lesson learnt and again sorry!
I know it would have taken a lot to own up mate, good for you mate Clap Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Nick - Everyone makes mistakes but good on you for being man enough to own up and apologise for it, not everyone does that. The other lesson is that the internet makes the world a very small place Coolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy
sorry but at the moment i should not be congratulated as i am very humiliated and upset with myself right now!
Nick it take a long time to get a good name but a short time to get a bad name. All good you have PM
Well done Big fella, it takes large gonades to face up to it
Hope you do get a good toy when you can Pi_thumbsup
i am very sorry but thanks for your support.
Clap Clap Clap Clap im more impressed that you owned up nick that counts alot with me nick as it shows you have heart mate
Nick, read my post on dragbike, its not all bad news.
Well done, i was hoping you would own up to it. Just save your money, you will get a busa eventually. Hell, it took me till i was 49 to get one. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

(16-06-2009, 05:42pm)bigfoot Wrote: sorry but at the moment i should not be congratulated as i am very humiliated and upset with myself right now!

Good on you for fessing up and dealing with it. Just learn from the experience, dont try and big note yourself to fit in, you've done alright here, we all know you want a Busa, once you've completed basic you should be close to being able to getting one. Then you can post pictures of it and you'll feel great.

Chalk it up to experience, people make mistakes, idiots are those who dont learn from them. Very Happy
Not Bad Nic , It Takes A Fool To Stuff Up , But It Takes A Man To Admit He's Wrong And You've Admitted You Were Wrong , Take Your Time As Lee Has Said He Was 49 I Was 44 And Have Had My Busa For Only Ten Months And Have Had To Ask Some Dumb Questions From Members On This Forum (Thanks Kevo) Keep Watching And Learning From Others, Ask Dumb Questions There Are No Dumb Answers Your Probably Going To Get A Lot More Shit Thrown At You Yet But Not From Me But Remember This- Shit Washes Off !!!! Again Well Done For Coming Clean.
Well done Bigfoot, I know you're upset, but it will be ok. It is one hell of a lesson, but how you respond now will define who you become, and you're going to be ok. You might be one of the biggest members of the club, but you are still only a pup, and sometimes pups make mistakes.

Now OUTSIDE!

HEIDI xxx