Ride for Daniel
Is anyone considering doing the ride for Daniel (Morcombe) on the Sunshine Coast? It is on 21st June and is a simple ride of about 50 klm and attracts thousands of riders.

I'm in. If you put your hand up for it let us know here and we might be able to organise to find each other in the masses. The web site for the ride is
http://www.ridefordaniel.com.au/ and gives you more details.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
What a good idea. I'm too far away otherwise I'd be there, but good on you for supporting this.
i'm working, but be prepared for a long slow ride- if your bike is prone to overheating perhaps hang at the back...
cheers
Rob
Yes - expecting peak hour like fun and games but I have seen the ride from the other side of the road while my previous bike was(is) incapacitated and it is quite an event. Can't miss out on that.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
I will see how my hand is might be ok for short slow ride Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
unfortunately working or I would have to make the trip down.
i will have my L's By then so me and surfabusa in
Hey Champs, have been entertaining the thought for a while now and procrastinating, good cause but sounds like a sh*t fight. In the end I decided that it would be a poor show not to have a bunch of busas in the pack so Iâ€m in. We should definitely try to meet up before hand or weâ€ll be isolated. The duck pond ?
were are we meeting and what time ???? will be there if not working
Regards,
Shane
Hi All, I was going to suggest meeting at Ettamogah Pub but seeing that is the ride end point I figure it will be a bee hive so best to avoid it.

Suggestions then are Duck Pond park at Caloundra's big roundabout just before you hit that main part of town, or the north bound Mobil servo (Moby's) just south of Caloundra to pick up those coming from the south and in case the park isn't familiar to southerners!

7:30 meet-up either way so we are good for registration. Post your preference and we will settle on a location by this weekend.
i have to come from Gold Coast and don't know my way around brissy at all...
Happy to meet you at the duck pond at 7:15 Champs and then ride down to the servo to pick up any southerners. How far south of the Caloundra turn off is the servo ? could just meet you there if you like.
OK - here it is.

Sunshine Coasters - We will meet at the big Caloundra roundabout duck pond park entry at 7:15am 21st June, and head down to the Mobil servo to meet up with our southern friends.

Brisbane, G Coast and all others - Head to the Mobil servo (see map) about 35 min north of Brisbane on the highway. Look for a big blue exit sign to Johnston Rd as the servo can be hidden until the last minute by pine trees. Aim to arrive at 7:30 (21st June).
[attachment=6187]

I don't think any of us have been to the ride before so it will be new for all, but I know brekky is available, although it might be easier to get a feed at the Mobil if wanted. Might be options for a bit more of a ride afterwards - open for discussion.

Don't forget to check out the website for more details. http://www.ridefordaniel.com.au/

So far coming are:
Me - Champs
Steve V
Heidi1 - in spirit
Rod ?
Bigfoot
Surfabusa
Spanner Spinner ?

The more the merrier, so let us know if you want to add to the numbers or we might miss you in the crowd Biker
I WILL be there in spirit, good on you.

HEIDI xxx
I admire his parents for being so strong after all this time
It would be nice to think Daniel was still out there some where.

Good luck guys it will be more like a traffic jam than a ride.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue