Brisbane
Anybody in the Brisbane area want to recomend anywhere ?

Where do you Guys spend your $$$'s ?

Servicing ?
Tyres ?
Dyno's ?
Go-faster bits ?
Bling ?

Not had any problems with Springwood suzuki (other than being told a TRE isnt a good idea and "you need a power-commander" ha ha !

Just wondered what else is around here ?

Tony Nitrous
04 Blue / Silver <i></i>
come to the drags Saturday and we can throw some ideas around Regards Bill

Best 1/4 time so far 10.76 @ 134.45 mph
getting there folks
And if I had the girl on my Avatar waiting at the end it would be faster<i></i>
Hey T/N,

I didn't have any problems with springwood Suzi either till i started ringing around and found out what a rip they were and holy f***, how long do they take!

I now trust Brisbane Dyno bikes wit my Baby as they tell you straight up what they are going to do and you only pay for what they do. As an Aircraft Tech I would love to get my hands on my Busa and break something but I paid for my 12mth warranty and I dont want to waste it.

Eg: 6000km service at springwood Suzi $230. Brissy DYno quote$170 on pick up paid $108. inc by the book service.

$230 is alot of money for a oil and filter change.

Word of mouth is the best advertising, but if I get f****d over I will let the whole world know!

My 2cents,

Fords <i></i>
i like springwood, even thou they are 1400kms away from me, i always buy my bikes there.. cheaper and great service. <i></i>
Faarrrkk...

I just did it for less then $60.....about an hours work
- take side panel off - five minutes.
- drain oil oil - ten to fifteen minutes.
- replace oil filter - five to ten minutes
- clean up oil spill cause you miscalculated size of oil pan - priceless
- put in new oil, let settle into filter and sump - fiftenn minutes
- put side panel back on - five minutes

.............do the math. even a complete dolt like me can get it done, why pay some guy $170 for an hours work? beats watching Big Brother or some other crap for an hour or so.... <i></i>
Ahh but if you have a tele in the shed like I do then you can do both Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>